Beginning To Swordsmith Village

Author's Note: So last chapter as you know Tengen wasn't poisoned, I forgot to mention his hand is fine too, so he didn't retire and is still a Hashira!
Inosuke: "Konpazuko! Crybaby! Are you two okay?"
Nezuko: "Inosuke..! Your okay.. I'm so glad.."
Zenitsu: "Your not worried about me?!"
Nezuko: "I said I was glad earlier."
Tengen: "NEZUKO! AGATSUMA! HASHIBIRA!"
Nezuko: "Uzui…!"
Nezuko faints and falls to the ground even after a short sentence. She may be powerful but still young.
Nezuko POV:
I wake up in the butterfly mansion and see Kanao at the doorway.
Kanao: "Nezuko!"
Nezuko: "Kanao..! Have you been well..?"
Kanao: "Don't worry about me Nezuko! Don't you know how long you've been out for?"
Nezuko: "No.. how long?"
Kanao: "Two whole months!"
Muichiro POV:
I was walking towards Nezuko's room to check on her like normal but then I hear voices. Specifically the boar head that's been going in her room lately. Wait.. am I jealous? I walk to the room and peek my head into the room seeing Nezuko's eyes open, Kanae, Shinobu, Kanao, Aoi, Naho, Kiyo and Sumi in the room too, and the kakushi.
Muichiro: "Nezuko! Your awake finally! The master will be delighted to hear this." (Totally Muichiro's personality)
Nezuko: "Hello Tokito-kun.."
Kanae: "Isn't it delightful Nezuko is awake Muichiro?"
Muichiro: "It's Tokito for the rest of you."
Shinobu (Whispering to Kanae): "Totally has a crush on her.."
I saw Kanae giggling at whatever Shinobu said. To be honest, Shinobu is kinda careless.
Aoi: "Alright. Everybody out. Nezuko needs to rest so she can get back on her feet."
I was kinda upset when I was forced to leave but whoever that is was right.
//Time skip again brought to you by Genzukon! Genzukon: "CAW CAW! GENKO IS A PRETTY BIRD!" Simp much. *Gets peeked* Owwwwww!//
Nezuko: "Hey Kiyo was my katana brought in?"
Kiyo: "Katana? All we got was a letter."
Nezuko: "Oh god. Let me guess. Hangenzuka was turned into my new Swordsmith and was angry."
Sumi: "He's pretty touchy with katanas despite them breaking a lot.."
Nezuko: "Did my new uniform come in at least because that Obi demon tore it up."
Kiyo: "Yeah. It's in your room."
Nezuko: "Thanks Kiyo."
Nezuko POV:
Hm.. it has a opening. Meh. How bad will it be.

(Imagine you only she Nezuko in the photo and the orange isn't in her hair and she has no muzzle and has her human eyes and her hair is down)It's actually kinda comfy

It's actually kinda comfy. This is fine.
A kakushi was at the door and put a blindfold on me.
Nezuko: "What the heck-"
Kakushi: "Kanae asked us to take you to the Swordsmith village for a new katana. Just hop on my back!"
//I forgot the muinezu fluff- maybe there was a bit? Idk anyways here's our time skip brought to you by me. The end.//
Once the kakushi had taken Nezuko off their back she takes off the blindfold and sees this nice looking village.
Nezuko: "Thanks for the ride. I'll be off."
Kakushi: "Sayonara."
Author's Note 2: Sorry for the late late update but here you guys go!