Meeting with a Familiar Face

Author Note: Hey guys! Sorry for the delay! But I'm back with a new story part hope you enjoy!! (Credits to those who helped me with motivation)
Nezuko POV:
It's been awhile since I became a hashira some of the swordsmen I meet to help underestimate my abilities while I'm trying to help them I don't get what their problem is. There was this one girl I met, she was absolutely disrespectful she is about in her twenties I never asked for her name maybe next time I see her I will try to ask if she gives me a chance I guess. Besides that, I've been getting along with the Hashira especially Kanae and Shinobu their very kind people, although Shinobu still has quite an attitude towards me but she is a nice friend.
I was trapped in thoughts until Genzukon snapped me out and caw me some orders
Genzukon: "CAW CAW! NEZUKO KAMADO THEIR HAS A BEEN A UPPERMOON SIGHTING! HEAD TO ENTERTAINMENT DISTRICT!"
I quickly had got up and made my way out the door and was running towards the area until a demon had stopped me.
Tanjiro: "Not so fast. I am starving."
Nezuko: "T-Tanjiro?!" I-It's you?!"
Tanjiro stared at me blankly of course he doesn't remember me. But I have to try I don't wanna kill him..
Nezuko: "Move. I don't want to kill you. Now get out of my way."
Tanjiro: "Ohhh Nezuko.. your attitude is quite rude."
Nezuko: "It's been years since we've seen each other. I'm a hashira now. If you don't move I will have to kill you.."
Tanjiro stared at me then stared and the sky that was starting to light up
Tanjiro: "Oh too bad.. I have to go now before I burn.. bye nee-san! We'll meet again.. I assure you."
Before I could respond Tanjiro had leaped away from me into the woods. I missed him but I had something to do and I didn't want to be late so I stopped thinking and just began running towards my destination.
//This 2 hour time skip is brought to you by Kokushibo! Kokushibo: "Shut up and let's continue" AUTHOR BREATHING FIRST FORM FLEE!! Kokushibo: ._. "Really?" YEP!
I finally had made it to entertainment district when I got there I spotted tengen with one boy and one girl both in kimonos. I walked up to them as soon as I was done thinking.
Tengen: "NEZUKO! LONG TIME NO SEE! HOW ARE YOU?"
Nezuko: "I'm good Uzui.. how about you?"
Tengen: "I'M DOING BETTER NOW YOUR HERE TO HELP!"
The boy with blonde hair was staring at me with his face forming a rosey color
Nezuko: "Uzui.. I think that boy there is sick his face looks quite rosey.. I can replace him with a different swordsmen.."
Tengen: "NO NEED! HE'LL BE OKAY! HE'S A DEMON SLAYER! WE HANDLE OUR SICKNESS ALL THE TIME!"
Nezuko: "If you say so.. there was a uppermoon?"
Tengen: "I think so."
Nezuko: "Dang I didn't think you would stop yelling."
Tengen: "EXCUSE ME?!?! THAT'S SO UNFLAMBOYANT!!"
Nezuko: "Okay. But now why does that boy look like he's seen a ghost??"
Zenitsu: "T-T-THERE'S AN UPPERMOON??? NO NO NO NO!! I CAN'T DO THIS! I'M GONNA DIE!!"
I looked at him disgusted what kind of swordsmen cries like that? It's kinda pathetic. I walked up to him and hit him on the back.
Nezuko: "Quit crying. You should know the risks of becoming a demon slayer. And it's normal to run into strong demons now quit being a wimp."
Inosuke: "HAH! MONITSU IS A WIMP!"
I looked at the yelling woman or I thought he was a woman. I am kind of embarrassed but I don't care.
Nezuko: "I'll patrol around I guess to see what I can find."
Tengen: "Look. Demon slayers are illegal here you need to disguise."
Nezuko: "Ugh. Fine. Give me a kimono and I'll go look around myself."
Tengen gave me a kimono that looks similar to my old one when my family was alive. I'm surprised he could find that kind of material with that pattern and fabrication.. I guess thank you is in order.
Nezuko: "Am I keeping this..?"
Tengen: "I BOUGHT IT FOR YOU AS A BIRTHDAY PRESENT BUT YOU CAN HAVE IT NOW!"
Nezuko: "... Thank you Tengen.. I appreciate this kimono.."
I ran off and changed into my kimono hiding my katana but I wondered which uppermoon was here.. can I defeat them? I guess I'll find out..
Author Note: Sorry this chapter was a little short but I'll work on a the fourth chapter right away! Bye!