Entertainment District Arc

Author's Note: Hey everyone! Sorry for taking so long! I just have school work! But I'll try to update this story more and more! Enjoy the chapter!
Nezuko POV:
I have been walking around this town for hours I can't find anything unusual yet besides these little girls who looked terrified I tried to talk to them but they ran away from me. It was a little insulting but whatever..
Girl 1: "Miss? Do you have any food I'm starving! Anything at all is fine just please I haven't ate in days.."
Girl 2+3: "We are hungry too Shelly!!"
Girl 1 (Shelly): "I know I'm sorry!"
Nezuko: "Girls wait here I'll be right back."
I walked over to a shop nearby and bought the girls so Udon from the shop. It used to be Tanjiro's favourite New Years snack, I walked back over to the girls and gave them the bowls of Udon and watched them to make sure nothing bad happens.
Girl 1 (Shelly): "Thank you miss! We were so hungry! And these are my sisters Kai and Mae!"
The girls ran away from me with wide smiles and the empty bowls, I was walking around until it turned dark and the streets were empty. I started to walk behind a building and took the kimono off and saw the blonde hair and Tengen up already so I jumped up to join them.
Uzui: "you remembered the poison killer right?"
Nezuko: "Never leave without it. You never know what kind of demon you can run into."
Uzui: "That's impressive! Let's find these demons!"
Nezuko: "We shall. This is my beginning to avenging my family."
Zenitsu: "Shhh.. the demon could hear us."
Nezuko: "I'm trying to lead it out idiot!"
Zenitsu: "You could've said so."
Nezuko: "If I wasn't trying to lead the demon out I would be quiet it's obvious."
The blonde boy got quiet fast and continues. I could sense a demon.
Nezuko: "We should split up. The demon can finish us all off at once if we're together."
Tengen and the blonde hair agreed and I jumped off to the other side. I walked in a found a demon holding onto a woman and I cut the obi and caught the woman. The demon looked at me shocked for being that fast.
Daki: "Hey I know you.. from two years ago.."
Nezuko: "I would never forget you. Not after what you did."
Daki ran down and tried to attack her but Nezuko dodges.
Nezuko: Serpent Breathing.
Nezuko uses Serpent breathing forms combined and attacks Daki cutting her head off immediately.
Daki: "How dare you decapitate me!"
Nezuko: "I thought you were an uppermoon. Man your weak."
Daki starts crying and screaming and Nezuko covers her ears from how loud she was. Nezuko gets away from her and she was right on time because Gyutaro could've killed her if she didn't.
Gyutaro: "Daki.. don't we know her?"
Daki: "ONI-CHAN! JUST ATTACH MY HEAD!"
Gyutaro goes up to Daki and attaches her head so she stops screaming.
Nezuko: "Find her annoying?"
Gyutaro looks at me giving a death stare.
Gyutaro: "All the time. But I only I get to insult her."
Nezuko: "All your yelling and screaming is giving me a headache. You know that right?"
Daki: "I'll make you eat those words! You piece of trash!"
Daki tries to attack Nezuko but she dodges immediately.
Nezuko: Love Breathing.
Nezuko uses all the Love Breathing forms combined and slices off Daki's head again. Gyutaro was distracted with Tengen, Inosuke and Zenitsu.
Daki: "You ugly scum! How dare you! Who do you think you are!"
Nezuko: "Mixed Hashira. That's who I am."
Daki starts yelling and screaming but Gyutaro didn't come back. Nezuko leaves since Daki was very weak and she could cut of Gyutaro's head too.
Nezuko: Mist Breathing.
Nezuko uses her next combined forms and creates a mist blinding Gyutaro and Nezuko strikes at his neck. She manages to slice it off leaving nobody poisoned.
Author's Note 2: hey guys here's an late update! Sorry it's so short! Next chapter I'll do some Muinezu fluff! Bye!