𝓯𝓪𝓿𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵

*explicit content ahead*

New York City

Sevyn could feel a pair of eyes on her as she walked out of the room. Not too long after, she felt someone walking behind her. She didn't have to turn around to know that it was a certain Drakovian Prince. She slows her pace before stopping completely, spinning around and looking at the man while raising an eyebrow.

"Are you following me?"

"Just trying to catch up with you"

"And why is that? I am working you know?"

"I'll only take a couple minutes of your time"

"Who says I will give you a couple of minutes of my time?"

"I mean..you did stop and turn around didn't you?"

"Oop" Sevyn thinks to herself as she pokes the inside of her cheek with her tongue, he got her there. She folds her arms across her chest.

"What do you want?"

"Invite you out, to a party to be more specific"

"A party?"

She raises an eyebrow at him confused

"Not just any type of party, a Trystan Thorne party, the best of the best"

"Oh?"

"You are guaranteed to have a great time"

There's definitely a hidden meaning behind that, she can tell just by the smirk that's plastered on his face.

"I do like a good party"

"You'll love this one..and if you don't have a good time I won't bother you anymore"

"And how do I know you aren't lying? Men love to lie"

"Promise, you have my word"

Trystan holds a hand out for her to shake on it. Sevyn lightly bites her bottom lip, looking at the hand that he has outstretched in front of her contemplating shaking it or not. Trystan takes a moment to glance at her lips before quickly moving them back up her face. It doesn't take but a few seconds before Sevyn extends a hand and shakes him on it.

"Deal"

"What was that about?"

Bailee asks as she walks up to Sevyn once Trystan leaves

"He invited me to a party"

"Wait what? To one of his parties?!"

"Yeahhhh..you've been to one?"

"Yes! I've been to a few and I swear he throws some of the best parties ever"

"Hmm..he said the same thing"