𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽

"Girl, do you know who that was?!"

Bailee whisper yells as she makes long stride steps toward where Sevyn is standing

"What?"

"Uh hello the man who was just talking to you! That was THE Trystan Thorne"

Sevyn gives the girl an unamused and confused look

"Ohh....? K"

"Marguerite's brother?? One of Drakovia's Princes?!"

The unamused look still plattered on Sevyn's face, Bailee smacks her lips

"Mmcht girl you are tripping right now that man is all types of sexy, you feeling ok today?"

Bailee goes to lift her hand towards Sevyn's head and she swats it out of her face giving her a look

"No, I'm irritated! Now get in front of the backdrop so I can be done"

Of course she saw how fine the man was, she wasn't blind, but Sevyn was beyond irritated today. She was at the fashion house a bit late with Marguerite and a few other models which resulted in her going home late. Then when she did get home, she worked on a few photos that needed to be finished by today. She also came in early today to finish up the shoot but the shoot was taking longer than expected.

Yes she was used to this life and used to pulling all-nighters or late night gigs, but she was in need of a blunt and couldn't find time to even get a puff of it. So it wasn't shit funny and she wasn't in the mood to play games. Besides, even though she loved them with confidence and a bit cocky, the Prince had an approach to him as if he had her in the bag and Sevyn wasn't going for that.

Sevyn brings the camera to her face, focusing it on Bailee and trying to perfect shots of the model and the clothing. She lowers the camera to look at the few shots she has now before speaking to Bailee.

"Wait...he came all the way from Drakovia to pick up a suit?"

"Trystan? No he lives here"

"Oh so that's the exiled brother?"

"The one and only"

"Hmm"

"Are you getting interested now?"

Bailee smirks at Sevyn and she shakes her head as she ignores the comment and they get back to work.