6.

PT-2.

NELL
-

Emina gently pulled back from us kissing. "As much I like and want this..like real bad, I gotta know your intentions. Whats gonna happen with Kay? and do I need to cut off my hoes?" she said seriously.

"Emina." ,
"Yea?" she said waiting for an answer to her own question.

"How bad did you miss me?" I asked keeping eye contact. "You got absolutely no damn idea. The fact that we're even this close to each other don't feel real. Like you don't get it and I wish you did. I'm in love. Which is why I gotta put my grown person pants on and stop this"

There's a difference between being with Emina and being with Kay. With Kay I like that she makes me feel as if I'm on a cloud. She expresses things well. And I love that about her. But with Emina.. it's not only the history. When I'm with her I feel like there's no need for me to have any type of wall or guard up. I'm more comfortable being 100% with her than Ive ever been with Kay however Emina can get really get me into some mess. I do love Kay, truly. But I guess not as much as I thought. I'll always have a thing for Emina.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I don't wanna jump in like this with you. I wanna know who've you grown to be over the time we ain't been fuckin around. If you wasn't somebody special I wouldn't give a damn about what happens but I do. And oddly enough I don't want Kay thinking we're on some bullshit." she said as she placed her hands on my waist.

"So..?" I asked a little confused on where this was going. "If you missed me and really want me as much as you say you do AND if you care any about Kay, you gotta break it off"

She was right. But now i'm conflicted as fuck.

I took a real deep breath. "Okay."

She looked a little surprised. "I'm not sure that's gonna be your true final answer so just know you still have time to think about it. Okay?"

I  ain't say nothing, just kept looking at her. I was about to get up after realizing I was still on her lap but she didn't wanna let go.

"Don't go nowhere yet lil nigga. I missed you" was what she said as she hugged me. I hugged her back.

We talked a little more before splitting. It took everything in me to not hold her hands or kiss or hug her. I knew i missed her but i didn't think it was this bad.

"Home"
-

Kay wasn't home but Judo was which means she came back. I texted her that I was on my way before I got here but I got left on read.

She was obviously upset so I assume she went off to vent to a friend. I get it I would be upset too. Especially after what I just pulled..

KAY
-

meanwhile..

"Girl yo ass too fat" glory said as she stood behind me. "I try , I try. But what should i wear out of these 3 fits?" i said as I pull my clothes out my bag.

"How about nothing." she said with her eyes dead set on me. All of sudden she laughed. "Girl be serious which one?"

"The second one, that one is real cute"
"Agreed. Now where we going?" i said putting the other two dresses back.

"It's a surprise. You'll be seeing someone from your past" she shrugged.

When we got to the bar I was shocked to see who was sitting there waiting for us. It was Liz.

"Hey Kay how you been!" she said all excited.

"I've been well" i laughed kinda awkwardly. This is weird as fuck.

"Sooo you & nell? yall still together?"

I immediately got annoyed. "That's honestly the last thing I wanna talk about right now. What about you though? You single or you got somebody special?"

"I got something, she not nearly the same as Emina. But she got this weirdo friend who's getting in the way of shit. But let me order you something to drink, what you want?" she said as
she pulled out her little pink wallet.

"3 shots of vodka."
"Throw me in a bloody mary!" glory added.

We drank & talked & drank. Liz was still on her chaotic and delusional BS. It was getting sad. Glory on the other hand got a little too drunk, can't say I was any more sober though.

Liz left about ten minutes before me and glory were deciding to leave. We made a girls trip to the bathroom first.

We ended up in the same stall, the biggest one out of the four.

"Kay you are..the best girl i know. and you deserve the universe! and every thing you've ever wanted. I love you girl. You're the best friend a girl could have" glory ranted and slurred her words.

She came in for a hug.

It was a long hug. And that's all I remember before blacking out.

Waking up to us holding each other immediately made me feel guilty. It made me think of Nell.
I miss her.