Chapter 1: The End's Begining

Please read and enjoy:
____________________________________________________________________________________

     "Bell, dearie, wake up! You'll be late,-" My mom's voice resounded as I dug my head deeper onto my pillow, "-today is your camping trip, right? You'll miss it if you don't wake up right now!" I snapped my eyes open at that and rose quickly form my bed, maybe even too quickly as I started to feel dizzy while holding my head. As soon as I had my head straight again I snapped a look left at my younger sister, Jenny. "Hey! Why didn't you wake me up?" I yelled as she was buttoning her shirt, she looked lazily at me and without even batting an eyelash she said, "Because you always complain how it feels like someone just struck your bed with an earthquake..." I glared at her and wanted to argue more but time doesn't wait for anyone so I went off my comfy bed and rushed to the bathroom.

After I locked the door behind me, I looked at myself in the mirror as I brushed my hair. My face was pale and I had bags under my eyes, my hair was also flying off in all sorts of weird angles, "Yeesh! I look as if I just came back from the dead!" I stopped moving at that and stared longer at my mirror reflection. I put my hand over my right eye and opened it slowly to reveal a silver colored eye. I looked at my reflection a while longer before I closed it and washed my face with cold water, 'It has already been a whole year hasn't it?' I thought as I looked sullenly at the flowing water...

The shock I had that day. Waking up to the thought of being alive, I couldn't believe it for some reason. That day, I thought, was the same as any other day, but I was gravely wrong. With my mind being muffled by a dark cloud I went to school dazed and doubtful of the existence of this day itself, though I wasn't sure why. After I reached school and saw a blonde being bullied, I unconsciously called out her name that I strangely knew, "You're Trisha...aren't you?" Her head slowly turned around, shock painting all over her nature green eyes, "Bell?" After that, the strangest thing happened, I had regained my memories that I didn't know I lost, and one of those many memories was the memory of being dead.

However, before I could even process my thoughts well. Trisha started crying and jumped on me, crying her eyes out, begging Mega that this wasn't a hopeful dream. I then later on found myself crying with her, hugging her tighter than I ever did to someone before, crying out my apologies over and over again, not caring at all for the weird gazes of the people around us.

Chris then ended up joining us, hiding his teary eyes with his hand, a large thankful grin on his face. I also remember after that the words that my sisters gave me, "We don't know you if anybody asks." I wonder why I remembered that now. After Trisha and I let go of each other, rather very reluctantly, someone covered Trisha's eyes with their hands. "Guess who~?" A chorus of three resounded. Trisha shook as I knew her eyes were about to cry out again after they just dried away, but she held back putting out a bold front.

"Ronald, George, Ultrich! Arrêter cette stupidité tu de suite!" Trisha said in a beautiful firm French accent. She turned around and tried to glare at her brothers only to fail miserably, her brothers' eyes too were welling up, "S'il te plait, don't tell me we have to group hug again." Ronald said, tears already falling off his face, "Just get over here..." Trisha said as she pulled onto her brothers' arms, embracing them in a hug as she cried. Dusting myself off as I stood up, I watched their reunion almost crying myself again, before the moment was interrupted by Yuri who kept on hitting me on my head several times with a ruler yelling, "Baka!" over and over again as much as I was apologizing.

There was one more thing that I remembered about that day, it was one of the greatest miracles I ever saw. The bystanders around us, that watched us with weird glances, one by one, tears started spilling from their eyes. At that moment several gasps and 'why's resounded as everyone wondered about the reason to their crying outbursts. It was a very sad sight and yet it was also very beautiful for some reason. School, work and all activities that day stopped.