06. angsty teens fight system (and werewolf)

𝙱𝚁𝚄𝚃𝙰𝙻 006. ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝙳𝙾𝙲𝚃𝙾𝚁 𝚆𝙷𝙾

 ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝙳𝙾𝙲𝚃𝙾𝚁 𝚆𝙷𝙾

. . 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚖 (𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚠𝚘𝚕𝚏) . .

With her heart beating rapidly, Wren leans against her head against the wall.

Wren and The Doctor, along with the help of Sir Robert, had managed to find everyone that had been taken in the cellar. Rose, a blonde with more brain than people tend to realise, had been able to get everyone to break the chain that held them before the trio had even arrived, just as the werewolf had managed to escape it's cage at the same time. And no, not a hot Remus Lupin esque werewolf, a fucking terrifying one. One that was currently trying to kill them all.

"The front door's no good, it's been boarded shut." The Doctor informs them as he races over to Sir Robert and Queen Victoria "Pardon me, Your Majesty. You'll have to leg it out of a window."

"Excuse my manners, Ma'am, but I shall go first, the better to assist Her Majesty's egress." Sir Robert says, holding a hand out for The Queen

"A noble sentiment, my Sir Walter Raleigh."

Wren's nose scrunches up, and she leans into Finn "They're seriously talking like this even when they could very potentially die any second."

The boy nods "Yeah.. isn't his name Robert?" Wren and Maddy turn to stare at him but him simply shrugs "she called him Walter!"

Sir Robert opens the window but the monks outside open fire. Wren suppresses the urge to scream. This is what happens when you take things from another culture; you misinterpret it and you end up worshiping a fucking werewolf. God, she hated people.

"Do they know who I am?" The Queen asks

"Yeah, that's why they want you," Rose replies "The wolf's lined you up for a, a biting." She glances to the teenagers, who are of no use, as she struggles for words

"Stop this talk. There can't be an actual wolf."

A sudden howl rings through the corridor, and Wren glances back to the queen "You sure about that?" She says mockingly. She pauses, an awkward smile overtaking her face "Your- your Majesty."

Rose looks to The Doctor "What do we do?"

"We run." The man answers

"Is that it?"

"You got any silver bullets?"

"Not on me, no."