𝗖𝗛. 𝟳𝟬

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟳𝟬. 𝗙𝗔𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 + 𝗗𝗔𝗨𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗥
               𝗕𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚
────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟱𝟲𝟬

 𝗙𝗔𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 + 𝗗𝗔𝗨𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗥                𝗕𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟱𝟲𝟬

❝ 𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗧𝗢𝗟𝗗 𝗠𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗝𝗢𝗬𝗘𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗛𝗜𝗠. 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗗 ?  ❞

──── 𝙉𝘼𝙊𝙆𝙊 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝘾𝙐𝙍𝙍𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙇𝙔 sitting in her father's office, waiting for him to arrive. since she finished her date with keiichi last night, so she was here to talk about it with her father.

she looked through the many books that were stacked on the shelf. naobito walked in and naoko turned her head, heading to her seat, "sorry to keep you waiting." her father apologized for his tardiness, taking a seat in front of his daughter.

"it's fine." she waved her hands in front of her "so, do you think you'll be going on another date with the kamo boy." he got straight to the point and naoko sighed, "i rejected him. last night i told i wasn't going to see him anymore."

he was quite confused about her decision "why not? last time you told me you enjoyed your time with him. what changed?"

"about that, father, i need to speak to you about something." naoko said and naobito grew more curious as to where this conversation was heading.

"very well." he nodded his head as naoko took a deep breath. "i won't be seeing anymore suitors." she stated to her father who was a bit confused at her request. it was sudden and he didn't understand what could possibly change in the last two weeks that make her come to this conclusion.

"you see..." she hesitated a bit, pausing before just spitting it out, "i'm seeing satoru again." she explained, a little hesitant not knowing what her father would think.

naobito sat frozen in his seat, a little surprised. he paused, wondering what to think. "i thought that ended badly?" he asked knowing what the gojo boy done to his daughter almost two years ago. but here she was saying that she was with him again. he really didn't know what to think. especially since now he was more emotionally present for his daughter now.

"i forgave him. and i can't meet potential spouses knowing that i love someone else." she explained to him, and he could feel her emotions and he couldn't deny that she really did love this 'boy.'

he sighed a little at the situation, but he wouldn't say he was disappointed in his daughter. after all, she was just following her heart. "i hope that you'll approve of this relationship. i don't want to hide it like i did when i was younger." she pleaded, and he nodded his head understanding her request.

"i'll allow it, so long as if you decide to marry him that you don't marry into the gojo clan. you still have to fulfill your responsibilities as head." he stated as naoko's smile grew on her face. she jumped out of her seat, "thank you father!" she exclaimed hugging him, something she'd never done before. she was taken aback by her own actions as she let him go after a few seconds.

he smiled a little bit; he liked having this close relationship with his daughter. something he never thought he'd want to have.

"just know that if he makes the same mistake as last time, i will hunt him down myself." she laughed at his serious, protective side. something she never thought she'd get from him. "don't worry father, i would do that myself." she smiled as her father laughed at her remark. she was stronger than him after all.

──────────────────────────

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝗞𝗢𝗝𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗔𝗔'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘
──── 𝘰𝘬 𝘰𝘬 𝘯𝘢𝘰𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘱𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 !!!!

────