𝗖𝗛. 𝟱𝟬

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟱𝟬. 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗢𝗟
──── 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟭,𝟮𝟵𝟬

 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗢𝗟────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟭,𝟮𝟵𝟬

❝ 𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞. 𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞. 𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞. 𝗪𝗛𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞
𝗗𝗜𝗗 𝗜 𝗗𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 ? ❞

──── 𝙂𝙊𝙅𝙊 𝙎𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙇𝙔 𝙊𝙋𝙀𝙉𝙀𝘿 his eyes, sitting up he rubbed his head in pain. he was definitely hungover and to be honest, he couldn't really remember much of the night before. but when he stood up from bed, he noticed he didn't have any clothes on, other than his boxers. he raised his eyebrow in confusion.

walking over to the kitchen to get some water he noticed the door open as someone walked out. he didn't remember inviting anyone over his dorm room last night. as he walked down his hallway towards the door, he remembered something from last night. he kissed hirano down this hallway bumping into everything as they made out. which would explain the mess in the hallway.

after drinking water, he remembered what happened at naoko's party and everything after. he brought hirano to his dorm after they made out at the party. he widened his eyes dropping the glass into the sink at the realization. "fuck. fuck. fuck. why the fuck did i do that?" he yelled at himself as he ran to his room to get dressed to see naoko. well, if she would ever allow him.

as he struggled to put his pants on, he heard a knock at the door. after zipping up his pants he opened the door without his shirt. when he opened it, he saw his girlfriend standing before the entrance. he noticed how red and puffy her eyes were. she probably cried herself to sleep. he felt so bad and really angry at himself the most right now.

'how could i do this to her? the love of my fucking life.' he thought to himself as naoko invited herself in. "you probably already know why i'm here." naoko said softly as she wandered around his dorm as he followed behind her.

"i um- i came here to-" she stopped mid-sentence as she noticed something hanging from his couch. a bra. but it wasn't hers. she'd left a bunch of her bras here from time to time. but this wasn't hers.

"oh my god." she wanted to sob right on the spot. but holding in her tears she raised her voice, "you slept with her, didn't you!?" her heart shattered into smaller pieces. at this point, she was more angry than sad.

"naoko i-" before he could even explain the girl cut him off, "so tell me was it worth it? was sleeping with hirano worth throwing away a year of our relationship? was she at least a good fuck?" she asked coldly as the boy was left speechless. he couldn't get a word out.

so naoko continued to grill him with questions, "tell me was she at least better than me? she must've been, right? for you to throw away our relationship just like that." he didn't utter a single word and just looked down at the floor in shame.

naoko then started to sob as her voice got softer due to the tears, "you know what it felt like seeing you make out with her right in front of me?" she paused, "i felt like a fucking fool. you know satoru, i was going to ask my father that night, for his approval to marry you and still be the head of the clan at the same time. after the party i was going to ask him. but there you were sucking some other girl's face." she explained as she shook from the nerves as her a river of tears hit the wooden floors. "i was trying to fix our relationship, satoru. and you betrayed me just like that."

satoru looked at his broken girlfriend as he beat himself up inside. tears started to form as he watched her cry. he broke her heart, "naoko i'm so sorry-" gojo tried to pull her into a hug, touching her arm, but she pulled away without hesitation. "don't touch me!" she yelled holding her arm.

he sighed "naoko, i was drunk and stupid. it meant nothing i swear! it's you who i love, i would never think to ever do this to you!" he tried to tell her as tears rolled down his face.

naoko looked up, anger starting to fill her system once again, "i don't fucking care! you still fucked her, satoru! you don't know how much it fucking hurts to see that with your own eyes. the person you love kiss someone else right in front of you. my heart shattered into a thousand pieces that night!" she raised her voice, hitting her fist against her chest in pain as she continued to sob in front of him.

"i know i hurt you, naoko. and i'm truly sorry it's my fault... i was being stupid but just know that i love you... so fucking much. if you just give me another chance-" he looked into her eyes. there was no emotion in them.

she was numb. all the fighting. the break. she spent all those days crying night after night, and yet this completely broke her. she felt nothing else.

looking down at the floor once again she cut him off before he could finish his sentence. "i can't." satoru widened his eyes at her response, "what?" he knew what she meant. he refused to believe this was going to be the end. and he ruined it. the best thing in his life. her. the love of his life.

"i can't give you another chance. i can barely even look at you, satoru. when i look at you all i can think is you kissing hirano." she explained with her eyes still locked on the floor. she choked on her tears having a hard time spewing out this next sentence, "i can't be with you anymore. not after what you did." she paused yet again not wanting to say it.

but she had to. after all, this what she came here for, no matter how hard it was going to be. "we're done, satoru." she shed one last tear before heading towards the door.

but as she passed him, he grabbed onto her wrist. "i'm sorry naoko. that i cheated on you. that i forced you to make a decision on the proposal. that i couldn't be enough for you. and that i broke your heart." she could hear the brokenness in his voice as he talked.

"i regret everything i did. but i know that won't bring you back to me. i'm so fucking sorry, naoko. i just want you to know that i loved you, every second i was with you. and i still love you. you filled my life with love and joy and i'm sorry i ruined it for us." his hand slipped from her wrist, letting her go. she left his room closing the door behind her as she sobbed in the hallway.

gojo collapsed on the floor, his legs giving up as wiped the tears that overflowed from his eyes. he sat at the entrance of the hallway throwing anything that was in arm's length from him.

he fucked up. he knew that. he regretted every second that he treated her badly. one year of the best relationship he'd ever had, and he ruined it all. he broke down. his sobs could be heard from outside where naoko still was. and it hurt even more to hear him break down like she had.

naoko eventually walked back to her room where she cried herself back to sleep for the rest of the day.

gojo on the other hand, stayed right where he was at the entrance of his room. he cried for hours and hours, til the sun was setting.

later, he carried himself to his bed where he cried some more and eventually fell asleep.

──────────────────────────

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝗞𝗢𝗝𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗔𝗔'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘
──── 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨? 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪 𝘢𝘮... 𝘪 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪'𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘧 𝘶 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘰.

────