𝗖𝗛. 𝟯𝟳

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟯𝟳. 𝗡𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗦𝗘𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗧𝗢𝗢
──── 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟭,𝟮𝟳𝟬

 𝗡𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗦𝗘𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗧𝗢𝗢────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧:  𝟭,𝟮𝟳𝟬

❝ 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗡 𝗠𝗘 𝗪𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗚,
𝗠𝗬 𝗗𝗔𝗨𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗥 ❞

──── 𝙂𝙊𝙅𝙊 𝙎𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙀𝘿 𝘼𝙎 yaga-sensei was giving another lecture for the day. the last few days had been hell for him. not being able to get much sleep until naoko came. the visible dark bags under his eyes showed as he tried not to snooze in class.

no call. no information. nothing. just the anxious feeling that the love of his life may have just died and will never be able to come back to him. so yeah, the week was an absolute hell for him. even getou, his best friend, couldn't even cheer him up. the white-haired boy had locked himself up in his room most of the time, wanting to spend time alone as he thought about the worst possible outcomes.

but as yaga-sensei gave him lecture which the boy was paying attention and totally not staring off into space, he noticed a girl walking through the garden. a girl with long black hair. a girl who wore a jujutsu uniform. a girl who held her staff in hand as she walked around the bonsai tree admiring its beauty. the girl that was his girl.

he widened his eyes, immediately standing up from his seat, getting the attention of the teacher and his other classmates. they watched as the white-haired teen ran out of the classroom. "oi! satoru!" yaga yelled as he could his student run down the hall heading towards the stairs.

he couldn't believe his eyes. he had to pinch himself a few times to make sure it was real. 'but why didn't she call or text me when she was safe?' he thought to himself as he could see the garden in sight. 'no. as long as she safe that's all that matters.'

walking towards the bonsai tree where she usually sat, he stopped in his tracks seeing his girlfriend sitting as she looked up towards the sky enjoying the cold, brisk, january air. noticing his presence she looked back down, facing him. she smiled as she stood up from her seat.

the boy walked over calmly towards her and then pulling her in suddenly for a hug, "y'know you really are stupid, naoko." the boy sighed in relief. relief that she was safe and back in his arms. "nice to see you too, satoru." she chuckled as she hugged him back.

pulling away the couple sat at the bench as they chatted. "why didn't you call me so i knew that you were safe? it's been a week. a week, naoko. do you know how worried i was? i thought you died?"

"i was going to, but there was no service at the kyoto school." naoko explained herself and gojo nodded understanding right away. "so, what happened?" the boy asked curious as he hasn't received any information about her, about this mission the whole week she'd been gone.