The Bet

Quote of the Day:

“There is a correlation between the number of days since a man last had sex, and the number of things that he is willing to do for a woman.”

― Mokokoma Mokhonoanate

 The Bet- 

        The next morning I woke up to an empty bed. Stretching, I stood up and went to the bathroom, quickly brushing my hair and teeth. Opening my door, I stepped out and bumped into someone.

"Oh sor-" I looked up and saw him, "Not so sorry anymore." I said to Kayden

"Good morning, beautiful.” He said, smirking

My eyes ran over him and I noticed that he was shirtless. A blushed crawled its way onto my face and I huffed, looking away.

“Are you blushing? By seeing me shirtless? How innocent.” He teased, lifting my head up my his finger

Kayden’s arm wrapped around my waist and I quickly shook my head.

“No more kissing me.” I said sternly, stomping my foot

Ignoring me, he pulled me close and kissed me deeply. My hands flew up to his warm, bare chest and a sigh left my lips.

I could fill my will fading; crumbling even.

Without my consent my mouth started moving with his; my tongue dancing with his. The kiss turned into a hungry passionate one. My arms snaked up his chest to the back of his neck and tangled into his hair. He put his hands on my hips and crushed me to him.

He groaned as I tugged his hair, pulling him closer. Wrapping his arms around my bottom, he picked me up and pressed me into the wall.  We pulled apart for air but he just kissed down my neck.

Letting my head fall back against the wall, I reveled in the feel of him; his strong chest against mine, the smooth skin of his arm under my hands and the feel of his lips on my neck.

Everything was happening too fast. I began getting dizzy, my head spinning.

“Stop.” I croaked, pushing at his shoulders. “I can’t.”

Slowly, he pulled away and set me down, looking down at me. His brown eyes smoldered and his breathing was ragged. Swallowing hard, I fixed my shirt, putting it back on my shoulder.

Kayden quickly turned around and went back into his room, shutting the door behind him softly. Running my hand through my hair, I too went into my room and shut the door, running over to my mirror.

A girl with bright red cheeks, swollen lips, and a hickey on her neck stared back at me. I gingerly ran my fingers over the mark on my neck.

What am I going to do?

Stumbling to the bathroom, I searched through my makeup bag in search for my cover-up. Once found, I applied a generous amount to the mark and smiled as it disappeared.

Taking a deep breath, I walked out of my room and down the stairs, into the kitchen. No one but Kayden was there and he watched me with dark eyes that followed my every movement.

Grabbing a bowl from the cabinet, I sat down and poured my cereal. “Where is everyone?”

“Shopping.” He murmured, “Why did you stop me?”

Stirring my cereal, I looked up at him. “I don’t want to have sex with you, Kayden.”

His eyes narrowed and he leaned back in his seat, “Give me two reasons why.”

“I’m not ready to lose my virginity and…You’ve had sex before, a lot of it. I don’t…want-” Kayden cut me off

“To be compared?” He asked, leaning closer to me

“Sure. Compared.” I shrugged, taking a bite of my breakfast

“I haven’t had sex with several women if that’s what you think.” He muttered, pushing his cereal around in the bowl

My brows rose on their own accord and I nodded. “Okay.”

“What would it take for you to trust me?” He asked, lifting my head up with his finger

I shrugged, “I don’t know. Maybe you shouldn’t have sex with women every weekend. We can all hear you. Actually, I’m sure you couldn’t even go two weeks without sex.”

Kayden scoffed, “Only two weeks? I know I could do that.”

“Mmmhhh.”

"Want to bet?" He asked challengingly, eyes sparkling

Watching him carefully, I nodded. “Yeah, I do.”

"Okay. I'll go two weeks without sex, but what do I get if I win?" Kayden questioned, a light smirk on his lips

"The satisfaction of knowing you can do it." I said, grinning

“Yeah, right; like I actually care. You have to let me do whatever I want to you; besides sex." He told me

“Heck no!” I exclaimed, already doubting myself.

"Then what do you suggest?" He asked raising a brow

"Nothing. You can't do anything to me."

"That or I seduce you." He said shrugging

"Okay, deal. Although, you’re not going to win. So, what do I get if you lose?" I asked

"What do you want?" He asked

“Your famous homemade white chocolate brownies.” I said, my mouth watering at the thought

"Fine, kiss on it?"  He asked, standing up and walking around the table to me

"No kissing." I said, pushing him away

Smiling, he cupped my face with both hands and pressed his lips to mine. He pulled away first and tapped my nose with his finger.

"I'm going to win." He stated, shrugging

"We'll see." I muttered, continuing to eat my cereal

After eating, I walked up to my room and quickly showered. Getting out of the shower, I dried off and threw on a pair of capris and one of Dallas’ shirts.

I heard the door open and then voices follow. Throwing my door open, I jogged down the stairs and greeted them, helping them with the bags.

“Are these the party supplies?” I asked, setting the bags in the kitchen

Bianca nodded, face red from exertion; she dropped the bags quickly, throwing her head back as she went to get more.

Bag after bag was brought in and I just stood there, looking at them all.

B must be planning a big party.

Great…

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­_____________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed! J

I know it's kind of short but I promise to upload tomorrow.

Bye! :D