Chapter VI ''Wedding''

Of course she heard the rumors about Rhaenyra and Daemon. On the one hand, she didn't want to believe them, but on the other, she knew her sister and knew that there was a high probability that the rumors were true. But it didn't matter to her. She wasn't going to ask about it, after all it didn't matter to her, it didn't change the way she saw her. Why would it? Everyone has the right to do whatever they want as long as it does not harm others. She was also irritated by the fact that when it came to sex, men were much more privileged than women. That's why she wasn't going to worry about whether something actually happened between Rhaenyra and Daemon - even if she felt a twinge of jealousy when she heard about it.

Now she was helping Rhaenyra get ready for her wedding and that was what mattered. She was slightly taller than her and was still in her high boots with heels, so standing behind her she had no problem looking at the mirror in front of them. She was just fastening her gold necklace and then reached for the perfume, which she gently ran over her neck. This was the last step.

"You look gorgeous." she said with a gentle smile on her face, looking at her sister's reflection in the mirror.

At this moment, the differences in their appearance were clearly visible. Apart from the fact that Rhaenyra was dressed in her wedding dress and Valaerya was still in her everyday outfit, the only thing the sisters had in common was their hair color and purple eyes. Although if you really looked closely, Valaerya had slightly lighter hair and eyes than her older sister.
Moreover, their facial features were completely different. Although both had typical Valyrian beauty, Valaerya resembled Visenya Targaryen in appearance, while her sister had softer facial features.

But there was something in common between them: the aura they exuded around each other. They both exuded self-confidence and were difficult to impress. When they laughed, it sounded almost identical, despite the different tones of their voices. Their Valyrian had the same flawless accent.
The gait created a similar impression on those around her, although it could be said that Valaerya took slightly stronger and more decisive steps.

On one hand, the sisters were identical, and on another, completely different. And they both had their mother's kindness, something Viserys always saw.

But both of them could get on his nerves just as much. Although Rhaenyra has been leading at this lately.

"You better go get changed, or you'll be late." Rhae replied, turning and taking her sister's hands "And you'll blame me, that instead of preparing yourself, you were helping me." they both laughed, still holding hands.

"I wouldn't dare be late for my sister's wedding." Val curtsied slightly with a mischievous smile before leaving the chamber.

She quickly walked towards her chamber, luckily it wasn't far. Immediately after entering, she began to unbutton her outer coat, throwing it somewhere on the bed. One of the servants immediately went to fold the cloak, while the other one approached Valaerya with a dress made especially for the wedding of the heir to the throne.

Val was unlacing her shoes when she looked up at her dress. It was Targaryen's red, with black thread ornaments at the waist and where it tied around the neck. Part of the neckline remained covered, but the delicate material was also flowing onto the shoulders, almost like long sleeves. The entire dress was more Essos than Westeros in style. It was delicate, it looked like it flowed over the body rather than holding it in check.

When the princess took off her boots and pants, she was naked and the maid helped her put on her dress, tying it gently around her neck. Then she added a thin silver chain, following the trail of fabric loosely tied around her neck and gathered at her waist. She changed her shoes and sat at the vanity table to gather her hair into a bun of braids. The last thing she did was put on her earrings and she was ready to go.