Chapter 5 - Hospital

It was Gru! Jaundice saw his face before slowly and softly closing his eyes. Gru's face was covered in chicken juice and his chicken was still large and could be seen from Mars. as jaundice blinks his eyes open he could hear the sound of beeping and could feel someone holding his hand, it was GRu!Jaundice tried to pull his hand away but he could barely move.. He felt numb... there was a doctor coming into the room... a hot doctor. Jaundice made a face to the doctor and the doctor noticed how uncomfortable Jaundice was. "I'm going to have to ask you to leave" The doctor said in a hot alpha tone and Gru looked at the man bitterly dropping Jaundice's hand and looking at him "I'm his fiance" Gru said sternly. Jaundice wanted to disagree but he couldn't move or speak and only looked at the doctor with tears in his eyes. "I have to do a checkup on him and there are no visitors at this time." The Alpha doctor said and Gru angrily walked out of the room. Jaundice sighed with relief in his mind as the doctor spoke "You should be fine in a couple weeks make sure to get plenty of rest" he said before walking out of the room. Jaundice's face flushed up and he knew he shouldn't move on so quickly but the doctor he just couldn't resist...