Chapter 3 - Caught

Jaundice's shift at starbucks was finally over and he couldn't wait to see his senpai Gru! As Jaundice drove home he saw Gru's car parked in front of someone's house.''What is Gru doing at that house..?" Jaundice thought and he decided to investigate. Jaundice walked up to the door and knocked and noticed the door was left slightly open. When Jaundice knocked the door opened wide, "Gru...?" Jaundice said allowed but there was no response. He could hear giggling from the room a couple doors down so Jaundice followed the noises and opened the door. What Jaundice saw was a horrible sight. His man was playing with Spongebob's chicken! Tears filled Jaundice's eyes and he didn't know how to feel. He ran as gru called for him "jaundy this isn't what it looks like!" "You don't need him!" The leetle sponge exclaimed,"BUT! BABY WE NEED THE MONEY...!" Gru exclaimed, "is this about the money or.... Do you love him...?" The leetle sponge said and gru stayed silent for a moment. Gru looked down at his shoes before furrowing his eyebrows and looking at the leetle sponge, "of course not baby... I-I would never love someone like... him.. you're all I'll ever need..." Gru said, stuttering a bit. "Then let's continue what we started" the leetle Sponge smirked seductively and Gru agreed making his way over to the sponge...
You know what happens next...