Chapter 2 - Leetle sponge?

Gru slyly got into his car and rode to his side chicks house "hello? Anybody home?" gru said whisper shouting. "Yeah come in here my blueberry muffin" A high pitched voice could be heard from the bedroom. Gru smirked excitedly. He was intrigued by what his leetle sponge had waiting for him. Could it be...burger juice? Or maybe he'd get another glance at his chicken. And maybe... he would get to eat some chicken tonight!!  Gru walked into his beloved honey crunch cookie crumble ice cream with cherries on top bumble rumble tumble gumble love bug honey bun sweet darling sunshine bear's room and saw a fresh sponge, cute and petite! Could fit into a little teacup U>U! Just waiting for him on a bed with fresh purple sheets and candles with red LED lights.The Leetle sponge's chicken was disappointingly not out... yet. Gru smirked at the thought of the sponge below him, chicken in hand. While it bocks and makes chicken sounds idk, "G-gru a-are you alright?" the leetle sponge questioned snapping Gru out of his haze "oh i'm okay my leetle sponge" gru looks at his watch and sees the time, gru frowns and looks back up at the sponge "let's make this quick, i have to see my "significant other" soon anyway" the little sponge frowns ''why don't you just leave the ugly yellow creature gru! It literally looks like your minions but as a human'' the sponge scoffs quite majestically.. "Don't worry hunny i will soon.. But for now I need the money to provide for you and for me baby." Gru smirked.