Chapter 3

Chapter 3

“I’m so sorry! Umm, you two just keep doing what you were doing. Pretend like I never even walked in the room!” Sam said exhilarated as she merrily walked out of the room.

I should’ve known Sam would’ve wanted this for me. After all, she was the one that kept rooting me on the move one.

Too bad the moment had been ruined.

I’m kind of happy about that, I mean I knew Bradly wasn’t a rapist or anything, but I barely knew him.

Just because I slept with Jacob doesn’t mean I’m a whore, seriously it was one time and people call me a whore.

I shook of the annoying thought and got to my feet.

“We should probably start cleaning up.” I mumbled

“That would be a good idea.” Bradly chucked.

***

“Hey guys I’m back!” Colby exulted sauntering into the room.

Sam, Bradley, and I all sat on his living room sofa watching Never Back Down, one of my favorite movies.

The kitchen was spotless now, after a whole hour of cleaning, we messed around a little bit, but I was in thought a lot.

As I remember Bradley and I’s lips coming closer it reminded me of a time with Jacob. Talk about deja vu...

5 months ago

“Merry Christmas Lee.” Jacob whispered huskily into my ear wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

I stood there in the moment placing my hands on top of his and resting me head back on his toned chest. It just all felt so right. The way our bodies totally molded together.

We were at my house it was when our relationship was becoming very serious, we had now been dating for nine months, and it had been amazing. 

Our relationship didn’t have any of that on, off bullshit. 

It had been almost perfect because getting into the relationship we were best friends, but it wasn’t hard to make that intimate transition because there was always sparks between us.

Sure, we had a couple of rough patches when girls would get jealous and try to sabotage the relationship, but we worked through it.

“Come on, let go to the closet.” I whispered turning around to look up at him and see his wicked grin.

I pulled him with to the coat closet the one place I was certain nobody would look for us.

We didn’t want anybody to see us, so we didn’t turn on the lights, and the closet was big. When Jacob walked in he ran into a shelf knocking down our old home movies. I bent to pick one up at the same time as him, and we clashed heads, laughing we both fell to the ground with our backs against the shelf.

Even though we could not see each other we could feel it. Our lips found their way to each other. It was so quiet I could hear his breathing.

Just as we were about to touch-“Shit, where did I put my coat.” Gabrielle, my cousin mumbled to herself, she looked down.

“Oh! I’m so sorry! Please continue what you were doing!” She was blushing majority. 

After the door was closed once again we both bursted out laughing. Then we found our way to each other finally getting that moment.