Chapter 11

Chapter 11 Grandma Bai's Life Is Yours

   "Yanyan, here are scented tea, fruit and snacks, you can take whatever you want, don't be cautious in your own home!" Li Yuanfu said dotingly.

  Ou Yan picked up the teacup and took a sip of tea.

  Ordinary Dahongpao does not have such a taste and aroma, unless it is the ancient tree tea on Wuyi Mountain that is more than 300 years old.

  In the Qing Dynasty, only the emperor had the right to enjoy rare tea species like this.

   At an auction not long ago, a gram of such a mother tree, Dahongpao, cost 10,000.

  She took another sip, and the mellow tea fragrance lingered between her lips and teeth, with endless aftertaste. It is the best tea.

   "Yanyan, let's have some snacks..." Song Qiaoying pushed the snacks in front of Ouyan, and said with mixed feelings, "Back then, mom didn't lose you on purpose."

   "I know." Facing her mother's sadness, Ou Yan felt a little soft. Who would deliberately lose their child?

   "How did you find me?"

   "A while ago, the Bai family issued a family search notice, which mentioned the events of the year. After I saw it by chance, I always felt uneasy and had nightmares for several days. That's why I asked my father to investigate."

   "After this investigation, I found out that you are our own flesh and blood, and the daughter we have raised for eighteen years is not our own daughter..."

  Speaking of sadness, Song Qiaoying burst into tears, "I'm sorry, it's your parents who caused you to end up in someone else's house."

Li Yuanfu on the side was also filled with guilt, "Dad was too confused back then, and took Yusha home without investigating clearly. This time, we also checked her life experience. Her biological mother died in the fire, and her biological father's whereabouts are unknown. After all, after eighteen years of raising her, it's not good to kick her out of the house... So we want to discuss with you and let her stay in this house. From now on, you are the older sister and she is the younger sister, is that okay?"

   After raising it for eighteen years, even a dog has feelings, not to mention Li Yusha who is so outstanding in every aspect!

  Ou Yan understood what they meant, and her expression was very calm, "It's just up to you to decide, I have no objection."

   Song Qiaoying breathed a sigh of relief, her daughter is so kind!

   "Then mom will take you upstairs for a visit?"

   Passing the piano room on the second floor, Song Qiaoying asked casually, "Daughter, do you usually have any hobbies?"

   "Yes." Ou Yan casually said two words: "Make money."

  The corner of Li Yuanfu's mouth twitched, "Hahaha... Like a father, like a daughter, my father also liked to make money when he was young! I didn't expect our hobbies to be the same!"

   "Nonsense!" Song Qiaoying said mercilessly, "You obviously liked picking up girls when you were young!"

  Li Yuanfu's expression froze, and his desire to survive was extremely strong, "Then you are the only girl who will make my heart beat... It is much more important to pick you up than to make money..."

   "..." Ou Yan looked away, and accidentally glanced out of the window. This time, she found that there was an apron at home, not many, and three planes were parked.