Chapter 2.

Chapter 2 Throw it in the trash

Speaking of this, Xu Aiqin looked at Ouyan in disgust, "We have raised you up all these years, and we have exhausted our benevolence! This necklace is a gift from us to Yaoyao, don't be delusional! Before I call the police, you Hurry up and roll as far as you can!"

"Mom!" Bai Muyao said anxiously when she heard this, "My sister's biological parents don't have a job, and there are five older brothers who are going to marry wives, and there is also a seriously ill grandma who needs to be taken care of by my sister... This necklace can be exchanged even if it is sold. Some money, my sister needs it more than me..."

  The nannies were all moved by Bai Muyao's kindness, she is really sensible! So kind!

"Mom, since you gave me the necklace, I have the right to dispose of it!" Bai Muyao snatched the necklace from Xu Aiqin willfully, and held it in front of Ouyan as if offering a treasure, "Sister, take it quickly, I won't I will blame you for stealing things, this was originally intended to give you..."

  Ou Yan raised her eyes, and under her long black eyelashes, a pair of water-cut autumn eyes looked at her with great interest.

   Emphasis on stealing again?

   This little white lotus only uses these tricks, so there is no more advanced means?

   "Sister, I'll help you stop mom...you go!"

  Ouyan's crimson lips were slightly curved, and those clear and charming eyes seemed to see through everything.

  Bai Muyao was a little afraid of her appearance, her inattentive and controlling aura, like a high-ranking queen.

  While disturbing, I feel a little guilty.

  Ou Yan took the necklace, and the corners of her lips curled up slightly. She really doesn't like such a cheap ruby...

  Whether it is color, clarity, or cut...

  What kind of small workshop is it that can produce such a thing?

   One hundred thousand?

   In her opinion, worthless.

   Just when everyone thought Ou Yan would take the necklace...

  The next second, Ou Yan directly threw the necklace into the trash can.

  Her movements were crisp and neat, without delay for half a second...

  Everyone was stunned, even Xu Aiqin was stunned for a while, and said angrily, "Ouyan, what are you doing!! This is your sister's most precious necklace. She gave it to you with good intentions, but you lost it!!"

   "If you give it to me, then I have the right to dispose of it." Ouyan raised her eyebrows and swept lightly, "I didn't take any of the things you bought for me over the years."

  A mere necklace, how could it catch her eyes.

   "I bought all the clothes on my body and the things in my backpack myself."

  Ou Yan's words made one of the nanny couldn't help but sneer, "You bought it yourself? Your money...isn't the old lady giving it to you?!"

   "Where did I get my money, I need to report to you?"

"you…"

   "You just need to do your job well and be a good nanny."

  The nanny was really angry, and she couldn't do anything to her.