Chapter 6

Chapter 6 Don't Forget to Kneel

Professor Zhang was afraid of making things worse, so he tried to persuade him, "This little girl, the operation is very difficult. Even I, an expert and professor who has been around for decades, can't be sure. With the current situation of the old man, apart from the deceased medical sage Bai He Sir, there is no second person in the world who can guarantee that he will walk out of the operating room alive, it's not that we don't want to operate on him, it's because our skills are limited, there's nothing we can do to help."

  Taking sedatives and Xinxintong is also a helpless matter. Only when the family members sign it can they feel relieved and bold to save lives.

   Otherwise, they will always be afraid of Lord Chen's power in their hearts, and dare not let go to save the old man...

   "Just now you said that you will be paid after the operation?" Ou Yan asked suddenly.

   "This..." Professor Zhang was stunned for half a second, and hurriedly said, "Of course."

  Who is Mr. Si, as long as it can save his life, how much money is not a problem.

  Ouyan helped the Bai family earn a lot of money before, and it ended up in the Bai family's pocket. In addition to the old lady Bai's illness, she almost spent all her savings...

   It is not impossible to have a minor operation and earn a little money.

  Professor Zhang saw that Ouyan's beautiful eyes were shining with confidence, and her whole body exuded a strong aura, so she couldn't help asking, "Little girl, do you really know medicine?"

  Ouyan Fei's lips curved slightly, "Holding a knife is not a problem."

   "Then how do you plan to save?"

   "Of course it is a heart valve replacement operation, but the premise is that I want Tang Yiyang to be my assistant."

"Heh..." Qiu Susu, who was on the side, felt that she was wishful thinking when she heard this, "Who are you? Who is Tang Yiyang? I can call him, but he will be your assistant? I can do it with my head Unscrew it and give it to you as a ball."

  When she said this, she seemed to be disdainful, and turned to Professor Zhang and said, "Professor Zhang, don't waste your time with her. There is not much time now, so let's take a tranquilizer and Shuxintong first!"

  She ordered the little nurse on the side, "Go and get the medicine, and tell the security room by the way, there is a lunatic here."

  The little nurse accidentally bumped into Tang Yiyang when she ran out, and hurriedly explained.

   Soon, a familiar voice resounded through the ward.

   "Who is looking for me?"

  Everyone looked up, they didn't expect Tang Yiyang to appear here, all of them were shocked.

   Well, why did this little nurse invite Tang Yiyang?

  How can a little nurse invite this big Buddha?

   "Doctor Tang, you came just in time." Qiu Susu seized the opportunity, never let Ouyan go, and humiliated, "This girl is so bold that she wants you to be her assistant."

  Tang Yiyang glanced at Ou Yan, the little girl stood aside inadvertently, as if all the attacks around her couldn't hurt her.

  He slightly frowned and glanced at Qiu Susu, dissatisfied with this woman's quality, and asked the others, "What's the situation?"