Chapter 7

Evelyn's POV:

"Ev this is my mom Andrea and mom this is Evelyn"
"Hi Evelyn, you're so cute!" She pinched my cheeks
"Hi!" Im not really a social person you see, I only try to look like I am to not upset anyone or make them think i'm ignoring them "Thank you sooo much for doing my room" (Extended O's on so cuz its giving 4 year old not sarcasm btw)
"You're very welcome miss Evelyn" that made me smile more than I already am.
"Wheres dad and Austin?" I overheard Tay ask Andrea
"They're at home I told them to stay so they could watch kitty and the cats" Taylor nodded.

2 Weeks Later

Taylor's POV:

"Tay can we watch a movie?" I heard Evelyn ask me,
"Sure babes, go put you pyjamas on then come to the lounge"
"ok!"
I switched my phone off and stood up from one of the kitchen stools, I walked into the couch to find a very jumpy Ev.
"You changed quick!"
"Mhm I looove movies" She wasn't lying, yesterday she sat on the couch all day watching movies on Disney plus until i practically peeled her off it.
"Here, choose a movie" I say handing her the remote, I feel my phone buzz and I take it out of my pocket. Its Tree, the message said the following 'Hey Taylor I just got word the adoption process was successful, all certificates and paperwork will be sent to your apartment in a few days time' I felt my eyes get glassy
"Tay how about this on- whats wrong?" Ev looked confused so I summarised the message for  her.

So does that mean your my mommy?" I nodded "And I can call you mommy?"
"Whatever you want" I kissed her head. I clicked play on the movie and she focused on it right away, guess I've found a new way to keep her entertained on a flight.

Beep, Beep, Beep my phone alarm clock went off, I moved Ev off my lap so I could get up.
I walked to the bathroom and had a shower, brushed my teeth, brushed my hair and threw on some light make up, I walked towards my closet and opened it up looking for a comfortable but cute outfit I settled with a sweatshirt and some loose jeans with some sunglasses on the top of my head.

I walked over to the kitchen and made some toast, I spread jam on mine and nutella on Evelyn's speaking of her I should wake her up

"Ev, Ev babes wake up we got a busy day today" I whispered
"Noo i'm too tired"
"Too tired to see Sabrina, To go to Mexico, to meet your grandpa Scott, uncle Austin, see grandma Andrea, I could go on and on"
"Ok ok only because you want me to" she muttered
"I made you toast and spread Nutella on it if you want it now its in the kitchen ill find you an outfit to wear" She lazily nodded and I turned towards her room, there was a neat pile of folded clothes on top of her bed, so I picked one of them outfits out and put aside enough clothes for around about 4-5 days.
"Mommy i'm finished where are you" Ev yelled, my heart fluttered when I heard her call me mommy for the first time.
"In your room come inside I have your clothes for today" I heard the bedroom door open and there stood Evelyn hiding her eyes, which have not been exposed to much light yet, from the sunlight coming from the large windows, "Heres your outfit, go to the bathroom your toothbrush is next to the sink it already has toothpaste on for you"
"Okay thank you"
"No problem" I call Sabrina too see if she is on the flight here she picks it up,
"Hey Taylor"
"Heyy I just called to check if your on your way here"
"Mhm in fact we're gonna land in about an hour or so"
"Ok! See you"
"Bye!"
I waited for her to end the call and she did.
"Ev you ready?"
"Nearly" her voice was kinda muffled like she was brushing her teeth

2 minutes later she comes running to me
"can I pack my bag?"
"I can give you stuff to put inside it" and she gave me a thumbs up.

Once we packed our bags Ev hid her face and went to the car following the bodyguards.

A/N im a london girl u see so these americanised words are killing me lmao check my youtube out its called SwiftieMediaa use the exact name cuz someones is called SwiftieMedia

This ones my channel! anyways ill post another chapter today cuz i missed yesterday sorry byee i got school again 😭