Chapter 4

Tysm for 50 reads!
Evelyn's POV:

"Wake up Ev" Taylor gently shook me to help wake me up, my eyes slowly start to open and she must have noticed, she shuffles backwards a bit and watches as i sit up. I rub my eyes and look blankly at Taylor "Morning sleepyhead, how was your sleep?" She whispered
"It was the best one i've ever had! your bed is soo comfortable" I whisper-yelled
"Glad you liked it now come on we have a 6 hour flight to catch and 2 hours to get ready for it" she picked me up and took me to the bathroom.
She put toothpaste on my brush and handed it to me, and then she brushed my hair and put it in a ponytail. I washed my face and Taylor made my breakfast.

"Breakfast!" she Yelled, not too loud but loud enough so i can hear her. I walked out of the bathroom and slipped on the clothes she left me on her bed, they were Minnie mouse overalls with a jacket on top. I walked out of her room and she said "Awe you look so cute" I smiled and then she picked me up and placed me on the tall stools.

She pushed towards me a plate with 2 mini pancakes on there and a few chopped up fruits, Taylor came and sat next to me and had a coffee and had some toast and fruit with it. She finished before me so she went to pick up the amazon parcels that she ordered last night for today, she ordered some toys clothes and shoes for me with some extra bits she thought was necessary. After I finished my food and put the plate in the sink I walked into the family room to see her opening some parcels and putting the contents in my Elsa backpack.

"Hey Ev can you help me?" I nodded and strode towards her
"What do you need help with?"
"Can you open the parcels and hand them to me?"
"Ok!"

I opened the parcels and handed the remaining contents to her as she put them all in my backpack.

"Here you go!" She placed the backpack on the table and I slipped it onto my shoulders, it was a bit big but I like helping so I walked over to Taylor who had her handbag ready so she called her bodyguards to check if the car was ready, I sat and watched youtube on her phone and then she called for me, I went to her and she said "Remember the plan to hide your face no matter what people say, we can't show your face until i fully adopt you and even when I do remember you don't have to show it if you don't want to, ok?" I didn't hear some parts maybe because she was talking so fast but I held my arms out indicating her to carry me, she picked me up and then i hid my face into her neck-shoulder.

Her bodyguards cleared a path for us again into the car and Taylor went as fast as she could into the car, once we got into the back she put me down onto my booster seat and plugged my seatbelt in, she then sat next to me and plugged hers in.
"I assume you've never been on a plane right?"
"nope but i am so excited! I've seen them on cartoons they look so fun"
"They are! If you get scared just let me know, ok?"
"okey"
She took some toys out of my bag for me to play with and she told me they are called, barbie dolls? Something like that.

"Hey Tay?"
"Thats a new nickname" she grinned
"Do you like it or shall I call you Taylor?"
"Oh no I don't mind it sweetie, anyways tell me what were you going to say?"
"Is it always this busy on the roads?"
"Oh, yep all the time it gets kind of annoying sometimes but what can I say? It is New York after all"
"I like all the tall buildings"
"yeah they really are something" I rested my head on her shoulder after i put the toys into my bag.

20 minutes later

"Ev, sweetie we're at the airport" I open my eyes and find myself in Tay's arms to be honest, I didn't even realise I fell asleep but I kept my head down because i remember what Tay told me.
We quickly got past the chaos of the airport and onto the plane with the help of Tay's bodyguards.
Tay set me down and we then walked up the airplane stairs together holding hands, she took me to our seat and went to go talk to one of the crew members. I put my bag on the floor and waited for Tay to help with my seatbelt, she came after a few minutes
"Sorry I left you I had to speak to the crew member"
"Its okay, can you help with my belt?"
"of course!" then she buckled me in and put her own belt on, after about 10 minutes the plane started to ascend and I looked out the window really excited but then some sharp pain in my ear came I tried to cover my ears to make it stop but it wouldn't Tay noticed
"Sweetie whats wrong?"
"My ears really hurt" I cried I felt my eyes fill up with tears, she had a look of worry I could mainly tell by her eyes, then she started searching for something, she pulls out a pair of headphones and says
"Here wear this" and I slip them over my head I don't feel anymore pain. "Better?"
"Better" I nodded, I drunk some water and then played with my barbie dolls.

5 hours 30 minutes later

I was watching more youtube on Tay's phone then she told me it's almost time to land so I should gather all my stuff together to be prepared for when we land.

I gather my barbies and untidily throw them into my backpack and hand Tay her phone back, she said she was going to text her friend Sabrina we're landing soon.

30 minutes later

"Sweetie i think it would be good if you put the headphones back on because you might feel the pain again"
"okay Tay" I slipped them back on, and put my backpack over my shoulders. Taylor put my hoodie over my head and held her handbag and she held my hand as we were getting off the plane, once we got to the bottom she picked me up again and we went to the car.

After some time we arrived at a beautiful house, Tay knocked the door.

A/N cliffhangerrr its only because i got school in like 10 mins byee