Chapter 2

Evelyn's POV:

Taylor picked me up right before opening the doors of the orphanage and told me to hide my face so people don't get the chance to see or take photos of me. I did as she asked and hid my face, the men that were protecting us created a pathway for her to walk to the car, i heard lots of people shouting at Taylor it was so loud I couldn't make out a single word of what they were saying.
Once we got to the car Taylor set me down and I climbed onto a seat.

"Here let me put your seatbelt on for you" she said while scooting towards me, and then she plugged it in. She sat back down on her seat and put her seatbelt on and gave the driver a thumbs up.
"So Ev, what can you tell me about yourself?"
"I loveee Elsa and my favourite colour is blue"
"Well my favourite colour is purple" she sat there for a few minutes after that so I stared out the window. Then she started talking to me about her job
"-So you know how I am a famous singer?" I nodded "I have a lot of concerts happening" I nodded again knowing what a concert is after Isabella told me she went to one with her friend before.
"The next concert is in Mexico for 4 nights and my friend is opening it so tomorrow we'll go see her, today we can just relax"
I grinned then stared out the window for a while later until she announced were at her apartment so she scooped me up and reminded me to hide my face. She walked right past the people taking photos which Taylor told me were called paparazzi? Or something like that.