Chapter 3: Yet Another Cottage Visit

She had not planned to make her way to his cottage again that evening.

But dammit, if she hadn't been thinking about the night before - and the night before that, she recalled with mingled satisfaction and self-admonishment - all day.

And he'd very much approved if the hungry gleam in his dark eyes and the pleased growl in the back of his throat as she all but attacked him almost as soon as he'd opened the door was any indication.

A fire had been lit between her thighs, and it would only be sated by one thing.

God, she needed him inside her.

She had not planned to make her way to his cottage again that evening.

But dammit, if she hadn't been thinking about the night before - and the night before that, she recalled with mingled satisfaction and self-admonishment - all day.

Then there was where her thoughts had turned when she'd reluctantly surrendered and tried to catch a quick nap once she'd returned to her flat after work.

Those horrible, wonderful, hot, slick and entirely too carnal thoughts.

Thoughts that had seen her shoving him back toward the sagging couch before the fireplace and her mouth claiming his in a brutal kiss almost as soon as he'd opened the door.

And he'd very much approved if the hungry gleam in his dark eyes and the pleased growl in the back of his throat as she all but attacked him was any indication.

She bit back a frustrated moan.

A fire had been lit between her thighs, and it would only be sated by one thing.

God, she needed him inside her.

She needed the length she could feel growing between them - separated from her by the frustrating layers of clothing between them - between her legs now. She needed the feel of him pumping, pushing, thrusting into her, hitting that sweet spot, rubbing against her, filling her, stretching her.

She barely even registered her hands fumbling with the closure on his jeans or the way he was shoving her skirt up around her waist. She just parted against his mouth in anticipation, swallowing his groan as her hands closed around the cock she craved so badly before he was tugging her arms up to curl around his broad shoulders.

A whine escaped as he rubbed his length against her opening. "Get inside me right now," she demanded hoarsely, writhing and bucking beneath him.

With a dark chuckle and a light, chiding nip to her neck, he obeyed.

And her breath hitched as they aligned, her core quivering with need and anticipation as she tugged her panties aside and notched his cock against her entrance.

It was utter bliss when he pressed inside. Everything she needed and more. Her body sang at the hot length plunging into her slick cunt, stretching and sliding deliciously deeper with each firm thrust and answering rock of her own hips.

And she cried out as he sheathed himself in one hard, brutal thrust, filling her so completely, so abruptly, spots danced before her eyes.   She nearly came then and there as pure, electric heat surged through her arching body. Her nails raked across his shoulders, gripping the back of his shirt tightly against the oddly satisfying burn as he stretched her just a bit too quickly.

At her clutching fingers and clenching thighs' insistence, he was immediately moving, pistoning in and out of her so hard their flesh slapped loudly, driving her mad as she careened closer and closer to the edge with each harsh snap of his hips. His low grunts vibrated through her. She couldn't catch her breath, mouth falling open as she panted and ground her hips up into his relentless thrusts.

Her nails bit deep into the muscle of his shoulders even through his cotton tee as she arched and spasmed, a low, keening cry ripping free as her completion tore through her. Scorching waves of pleasure rippled beneath her skin as every muscle in her body seemed to wrench so taut she thought she might snap in half.

He swiftly followed with a rough, snarling cry of his own, going rigid above her as his hips jerked hard against hers, his cock pulsing deep between her legs as he emptied himself, feeding the dizzying aftershocks wracking her body.

And with a final, sighing groan, he collapsed atop her, lips caressing her throat as he caught his breath, hips still reflexively rocking with hers as his own release ran its course.

Coming down from her own high, she melted against him, finally able to breathe deep even hindered by his weight on her. She didn't mind in the slightest, basking in the afterglow and the comforting feel of their bodies still pressed so intimately together from head to hips.

Well. . . toe, sort of. . . if one was to count the way she'd apparently locked her ankles around his lower back at some point. . .

Either way? It left her feeling. . . full, and not just because his slowly softening length was still safely sheathed inside her.

Emotionally so.

She stilled beneath him, her breath catching in her throat.

Oh, God, he really was it for her, wasn't he. . .

She was. . . falling for him. . . actually falling for him.

His lips ghosted up her neck and over her jaw before brushing tenderly across her lips as though reassuring her. . . as though he somehow knew where her thoughts had gone. She sighed shakily, kissing him lovingly back.

In that moment, sheltered in his arms as he tenderly brushed her wild hair back from her face, there was nowhere she'd rather be.

And dammit, if it didn't feel like the most natural thing in the world.

She had a feeling that she was going to become very familiar with his little cottage indeed.