Declared

I'm woken from my dream as cold air instantly surrounds me as my blankets are ripped off of me, but that doesn't stop me from trying to sleep as I cover my head with one of my pillows. I hear the drapes being moved letting the sun's light flood my room.

"Time to wake my sweet!" The voice of my Nana surrounds me, waking me up instantly. The last time I didn't wake, she threw ice water on me.

Sitting up quickly, I rub my eyes with my fists. "Morning Nana."

"Morning baby, your father wants you for a meeting." Nana is beautiful, with gorgeous blonde hair and hazel eyes. She's tall and in her 50s but looks as though she's in her 20s. Being a werewolf the aging process slows down when we hit 18.

Groaning, I run to to my bathroom, and do my daily routine fast. My father is strict when it comes to being on time, he's a real hard ass about that.

As I brush my teeth, my reflection looks back at me. My hair is blonde white, framing my face. My hair goes good with my icy blue eyes and pale skin. I'm slender and small, standing at 5'2. Most of the time, I'm underestimated by my size, but it has nothing to do with what I'm capable of.

Dressing in forest green skinny jeans, a black T-shirt, and my checkered vans. Stepping out of the bathroom, I kiss Nana on the cheek, then I run out my bedroom all the way down to the meeting room on the ground floor.

The meeting room is big with a round table, there's no pictures just a plain brown room. There's nothing entertaining in the room, forcing me to listen to my father and his groons

Taking a seat in the spinning chair, I spin around and around. I hear the door open but don't stop, until a hand on the chair stops me.

Sighing, I watch as the groons and my father sit down. Once everyone is seated, dad begins speaking in his annoying voice.

"Another mission is needed. The Royal Kingdom has declared war." Dad growls but his growl does nothing, he's not a real alpha or king, but wolves needed a place to stay, so this become a save heaven for rogues, so he's very much respected.

"Intel shows that Alpha Josh of the Forrest Run pack are planning the first attack.

"My King, can we trust this Intel?" Craig, my father's second, questions.

"Are you questioning me?" Dad growls, glaring hatefully.

"I'm sorry, my King." Craig bows, turning his neck to the left, showing his neck in submission.

Dad gives one last angry glare before switching his eyes to me. "Son, I need you to infiltrate the alpha's meeting, record the meeting, and get out."

Dad stands pulling his computer, seeing maps and blueprints on mini screens. Standing, I tread over to my father, standing beside him, I look down at the 3D blueprint of the pack house and a map of the territory.

The pack house is three stories tall, with over a hundred rooms, on the second ground floor on the hind left of the house is the meeting room. Then I glance at the territory, figuring out a way to get to the pack house. Coming up with a way, I smirk.

"This should be easy." My voice is filled with cockiness.

Dad pats my back. "I was hoping you'll say that."

Smirking, I tread to the door, opening it, I skip down the stairs to the delicious smelling kitchen. Nana is at the stove cooking hash browns and bacon.

"Sit baby." I do as she orders of me. Sitting at the counter, Nana makes my plate, then sits it in front for me. Digging into the always delicious food, I clear my plate.

"Thank you Nana, it was delicious, as always." I stroll around the counter to kiss her cheek. 

"You're welcome baby, now sit and tell me about the meeting." She orders, ushering me out the kitchen doors, into the yard. She takes my hand and guides me to the gardens.

The gardens are beautiful, with bushes lining then whole gardens in a square. The entrance has an arch made from vines. Inside the gardens are filled with flowers. In the middle is a wolf fountain, with stone benches.

Nana guides me to a bench, sitting, she takes my hand, and turns her head towards me.
to

"Now tell me what was said." She demands.

Smirking at her. "The Royal Kingdom has declared war."

Her face is grief struck, her eyes say it all. She's hiding something from me. It hurts that Nana is. We tell each other everything like my first kiss, the first time I had sex, like her booty calls, and staying from her mate to protect him from an evil man.

"You're hiding something." I state, the hurt in my voice prominent.

Nana takes me in her arms. "I'm sorry baby, but I can't tell you. It's for yours and mines protection."

"What can be so bad that I need protection from?" I question, my face in her neck. 

"It's not the kind of protection you're thinking about." Nana pets my hair. "I know it hurts, but baby, you mean everything to me. I can't let you get hurt. Mentally and physically."

"I understand." I whisper, but I still don't like her hiding things from me, it hurts.

"Now come." Nana stands, me following her to where she's going. She takes me to her room by my room.

"Sit on the bed." I do as she orders. Nana then goes to the closet and rumbles through her things. Finding what she's looking for, she then comes over to me, a cloth in her and, then sits beside me.

"I'm going to give you something, but you have to hide it from everyone." Nana then unfolds the cloth to reveal two clear thin pieces of crystal a centimeter thin, an inch by 2 inches both on a silver chain.

"Nana! It's, it's beautiful." I touch the smooth crystal.

"It's like a mirror, whoever has the pieces, can see through it to the other person." Explains Nana.

"Thank you, Nana!" I hug her tightly.

"It's very rare, so take care of it." She rubs my back. "Now go get ready for your mission."

Putting the crystal's chain around my neck. Standing, I kiss her cheek. 

"I love you, Nana!" I scream as I run out of her room.

"I love you too, baby!" A grin crosses my face, as I strut down to the weapons' room, to get ready.

Tonight's going to be fun.