A Raining Night

The city is beaming with life, even this late at night. Cars pass me on the street, prostitutes and gangsters litter the sidewalks, looking for sex for money and trouble. Little drops of water falls from the sky, wetting my hair. Pulling the hood and the strings of my jacket, I tread across the road to the other sidewalk, passing a group of guys.

The stomping of footsteps sound behind me, causing me to walk faster. The smell of alcohol, cigarettes, and sex blows through the streets to my senses.

Stepping faster, I round the corner, not wanting them to get to me. My feet barely makes a sound against the concrete, but the guys footsteps could be heard miles away.

The drops of rain falls harder from the sky, soaking my clothes and shoes.

Seeing through the fog of rain, the safety of the park's forest. Glancing behind me, four big guys are storming their way.

Smirking, I move my feet faster, I pass the entrance, taking a right, I disappear into the woods.

Seeing a tree with branches close to the ground, I speed up and jump onto the lowest branch. Taking my right hand, I put in on a branch and pull myself up as fast as I can, then I do the same to the left until I'm in the cover of the leaves.

I watch as the stupid humans try to be stealthy, but fail as they make to much noise with their feet.

They pass the tree I'm in, waiting until I couldn't hear their heavy footsteps, I jump down.

Being on the ground again, I smirk, before treading out the park. Hailing a cab, I take a ride outside the city where the city meets the forest.

Paying the cab, I step into the cover of the forest, walking about a mile, I then change into my full white wolf. My fur is silky soft and white, under the moonlight it shines. My glowing blue eyes shines against my white fur.

I'm bigger than an average wolf, even an average werewolf, I'm even bigger than my father. Not only am I the biggest in the rogue Kingdom, I'm the only pure white wolf.

Taking off through the forest, my paws hit the forest floor causing dirt to fly from my paws. I'm light on my feet for being a big wolf.

Dodging the pack territories, not wanting to get captured, I finally make it back to the Rogue Kingdom village.

Seeing werewolves mingle around, waving, I step towards the biggest the house that has guards all around it.

Smiling, I open the door to the smell of steak and potatoes, and the clinking of forks on plates.

Stepping into the dinning room, all sounds stop. Glancing around the dining table, I see my parents at the head of the table.

I look nothing like them, mom has light brown hair with chocolate brown eyes, she's tall and skinny, with an angular face. Dad as dark brown hair with light brown eyes, he's buff and tall with a narrow face.

"Come sit and eat son." Mom smiles, patting the spot next to her. Taking a seat, I began eating the heavenly delicious food.

I don't participate in the hum of conversation. Glancing around the table, I see my friends laughing at a joke, the other warriors speaking of combat moves, and the higher up wolves speaking quietly with their mates.

"Darling, how was the mission?" Mom questions causing all conversation to stop.

Setting down my fork, I swallow the food in my mouth, before answering. "It was successful, I planted the cameras where dad told me too."

"Wonderful, darling!" Mom pats my head, then finishes the conversation with dad.

Finishing my food, standing, I turn to my parents. "I'm going to my room."

Giving me permission to do so, I tread up the stairs passing the pictures on the wall. Reaching the top, I take a right, going to my room.

Opening the door, a flash of lightning lights up my room. Rain pounding on the window is the only sound in the room.

Flipping the switch, lights floods the room. My room is simple with pale green walls, a soft black carpet and black drapes that covers the French doors that leads to a balcony. On the right of the entrance are the doors that leads to the bathroom and walk in closet, between the doors are the game consoles with stacks of games, and in the middle of the room is my leather couch with a coffee table. To the left is my king size bed with black pillows and blankets. Next to my bed is a shelve filled to the brim with books, and a computer desk.

Treading to my bed, I shed my clothes and shoes. Hopping onto my bed, I crawl under the warm covers, snuggling into my mountain of pillows trying to get warm.

Thunder and lightning cracks the sky, the trees outside cast shadows into my room. Shapes dance of the walls, creating an eerie feeling.

Pulling the blanket over my head, I block out the shadows. Closing my eyes, I fall asleep to the howling of wolves.