6.

The next morning.

The sunlight beamed into Imani's face she was laying under Jordan's arm, they had a time last time!

Imani gets up and does her morning business in the bathroom, Imani walks into her bedroom, and she seen Jordan snoring loudly "well shit" Imani thought to herself, "Jordan get up, you got to go to open practice" Imani said punching him in his shoulder, "ow stop with your strong manly ass" Jordan said whining, "boy shut yo sensitive ass up, and get up" Imani said laughing, "can you make me breakfast or something ?" Jordan asked, "alright, get you ass up 1st, and I'll make something" Imani said. 

Imani walked into her kitchen, and grab some eggs, bacon, milk, and some butter out her refrigerator, she put all the ingredients on the kitchen island and then, went into her pantry and grabbed the bisquick pancake mix (the best pancake mix lol) then grabbed some vegetable oil and chocolate chips. She grabbed a bowl, big spoon, measuring cup, 2 pans, and 1 oven pan.

She puts the bowl on the island and dump the pancake mix into bowl and grabbed the measuring cup and the milk. 1 cup of milk, 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil, and 2 eggs. She mixed it with a spoon, she sprayed the butter onto the pan.
_____________
Imani just got done cooking eggs, bacon and chocolate chips pancakes for breakfast. She heard Jordan footsteps coming downstairs, "damn it's smell good down here" Jordan said coming downstairs freshly out the shower with no shirt on and some gray sweat pants and some white shocks and his glasses. (Mhmmm 🫦)

"Taste it" Imani said with a fork full of pancakes to Jordan's Mouth. "Buss as fuck" Jordan said smacking. "Damn girl you know how to cook too, I've might have to wife that" Jordan said smacking her ass "and that pussy good too" he said In her ear, "boy not too fucking much, we are only friends with benefits, only that"

"Alright, we'll see about that" Jordan said smirking. "You always say that shit" Imani said laughing "I always say that because if we quote on quote friends with benefits why are you feeling salty about me liking other girls post ? Jordan asked.
______________
FLASHBACK

Jordan and Imani we're in Jordan's car, after leaving one of there weekly "friend dates" they stop by the gas station, Jordan had went into store to go pay for the gas.

Truly, Imani had feelings for Jordan, she had  gotten sad when Jordan will leave her, when Jordan left when they found out about the shaderoom post, she cried because she was having thoughts what if Jordan stop talking to her, and went back to Kim, and what if the baby is his ? She thought to herself.

So she took that risk and went through that phone

1. "Why this nigga liking other women post"

2. "Why he following other BITCHS AND THEY FINSTA PAGES"

3. "Why he dm'ing these mid ass hoes"

4. "Why he got a finsta page that I don't know about ?"

5. "Who the fuck is crazy bitch in his phone"

 "Who the fuck is crazy bitch in his phone"