4.

Jordan pulls into Imani's drive way, he quickly gets out of his car, and run up to the doorstep.

"Knock knock"

Imani opens the door with shades on her eyes, and a wrap of band aid's on her nose.

"Hey Jordan" Imani said, reaching in for a hug form Jordan.

"No Imani what the fuck is wrong with your face, and why it's glass all over the floor."

"What happened Imani, tell me."

Imani ignored him.

"Imani tell me" Jordan said growing more concerned.

Once again, Imani ignored.

"IMANI TELL ME" Jordan yelled.

All Imani could do is cry.

"Jordan, I'm sorry" she said

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry, but please just tell me what happened to you" Jordan said.

"My ex boyfriend had broke in yesterday and tried to kill me, and sexually assault me. I've tried my all to fight back until the police came, he blacked my eye, and fucked up my nose really bad. I'm sorry, but we hangout today"

"Imani, I'm sorry that happened to you, but we can stay and chill out in your house, we clean up and watch a movie and chill?" Jordan asked

"Yes, we can do that" Imani answered
____________

"Jordan get the blankets" Imani said after cleaning up the house, they order DoorDash, they were settling in, and turning on Hulu looking for a movie to watch.

They ordered Dave's hot chicken, and turned on Rick and Morty.

"This was way Better then going out" Imani said.

"For real, since I moved here, I really don't like going out for really"
_________

After they had finished eating, they were chilling for a little while.

Jordan was playing call of duty, and Imani was scrolling on instagram until she had seen some interesting.

#TSRpregnancy awww!! #kimcruz share's her pregnancy announcement over the weekend. If you don't know roomies, #Jordanpoole of the Washington Wizards is allegedly the child's father, also in 2022, when the Golden State Warriors won the championship, allegedly miss Cruz was linked to Mr Poole.  the two were seen in each other comments and like's, and allegedly they been together for a while now, but the two never confirmed they were together.

"Omg Jordan you have a child on the way, I'm going to be a auntie" Imani said getting excited.

"What the hell is you talking about" Jordan said getting confused

"You having a baby, see"

"No, let me see"

Imani hands Jordan the phone.

"MAN WHAT, THAT GIRL IS FUCKING TWEAKING"  Jordan said.

"Don't tell me that's not your girlfriend or child" Imani said.

"FUCK NO, THAT'S MY CRAZY ASS EX"

"She's known for being crazy, I have restraining order against her. I've broke up with her for almost a damn year, she been stalking ever since"

"Oh she's crazy, crazy Kim need to leave you alone" Imani said laughing

"She's been stalking my parents, and sister and RALEN" Jordan said

"Oh my lord, when I get Better, I'll Wirte a press release for ok?"

"Cool"

To be continue.......