5.

6 weeks later....

"Alright Ms Marley you're healing very well, you're medicine well be drop off at you're local pharmacy, you're next check up is next month, have a good day Ms Marley" doctor white said

"Alright, thank you" Imani said rushing out of the doctors office. Today, she had to rush to the wizards facility, because she had a PR meeting with Jordan. Once she have gotten to the facility, she quickly gotten out her car, and checked into the facility, her heels clicked through the freshly wax floor of the facility, Imani had seen Jordan shooting up some shots.
__________________
After the meeting Jordan wanted to stay and hang out at my place.

We pick up some Ted's bulletin and went straight to my crib. "Sigh" I said opening my door of my house. After we get everything settled we decided to chill for a little bit.                                            

"Jordan I'll be right back" Imani said.

Meanwhile Jordan was sitting on the couch man spreading, with a glasses, tank top, gray sweat pants and fresh hair cut, that man look too good !

*thats a black king right there* in Khia voice

Once Imani had gotten out the shower, she had put on some mango butter, some cocoa oil, and some sol de janelro perfume. She put on some shorts and some a tank top and went about her day.

She walk back into the living room, to see a fine ass man in her sight. for the past few weeks Jordan and Imani sometimes will flirt with each other for a joke, but the tension in the room right now is something serious.

"I'm trying to Hulu and do you" Jordan said licking his lips

"You corny as shit" Imani said laughing it off

"When you going to stop playing and let me fuck" Jordan said staring into her soul

"Jordan, look if I do we can be friends with benefits" Imani said

"no feelings, no relationships just sex" Jordan said agreeing with her.

"Deal."

"Deal."

_________________

"Fuckkkkk" Imani screamed into her pillow right now, her face was down her ass was up in doggy style taking every inch of Jordan's manhood

"Take that shit" Jordan said pulling Imani tracks and hardly smacking her ass.

"Jordan I'm bout to cum fuckkkk" Imani screamed into her pillow.

"I'm right behind you" he said slowly stroking into her to get his nut out.

Imani had push Jordan to the bed, "what you are doing" Jordan said, "shut up and let me suck you" Imani said grabbing Jordan's 9 inch manhood, she started jerking him slowly, Jordan moaned in pleasure.

She put all of his manhood in her mouth, she bobbed her head up and down.

"Make that shit nasty" Jordan hissed at her.

She took him out her mouth and spit, and started jerking him off and then put him back in her mouth.

"Imani stop I'm bout to nut"  Jordan moaned

Imani didn't stop sucking him until he nutted in her mouth #fuckthemkids

After rounds and rounds of sex they called it quits.

They both took a shower enjoying there warm embrace of each other.

"My publicist by day, my little whore by night" Jordan said.

"This only happened one time, it's probably never happening ever again" Imani sternly.

"Yeah we'll see about that"

Jordan said smirking.