Chapter 1

He was tight, so wonderfully tight that it nearly hurt, but Arthit continued pushing himself into the waiting wet heat. He choked back a groan and draped himself over his lover's back as his fingers dug into smooth hips, murmuring soft praises and encouragement into his ear until, finally, he was completely sheathed inside him.

"You feel so good," Arthit groaned against sweaty skin, his lips brushing against the other's earlobe as he spoke. "So fucking good—so hot for me," he breathed before falling silent, panting heavily as he leaned back. 

He took a moment to admire the long, lean line of his lover's back before he caressed the bare sides of the young man's body, making him shudder under his ministrations.

Arthit didn't move, he remained as still as possible as his hands soothed and relaxed the young man before him. He waited and waited. For what felt like forever until his lover finally pressed back into him, giving Arthit the silent signal to move. His fingers curled into honey skin as Arthit rolled his hips into the body before him, moaning softly in pleasure as his partner moved back against him.

He kept his thrusts slow—controlled and calculated because he wanted to be begged. He wanted his lover to plead with him. He wanted to see this soft-spoken teenager come undone.

 But most importantly, he wanted to hear his name echoing in his bedroom. The dull, airy thud of skin against skin was a soft constant in the room, one he ached to change, to increase, but wouldn't. Not until he broke the man beneath him.

"Ar_ ughhh..."

At first, his voice startled him and he snapped his hips forward with an almost vicious intent. He had never heard that tone come out of this man before. This soft, pleading voice that begged him so sweetly.

"Oon, please..."

"What?" Arthit prompted, needing to hear the words—wanting to hear those dirty words come out of his mouth. He was tainting innocence and he'd get the job done right. 

"Tell me, baby, tell me what you want me to do," he cooed as he teased the man's sides.

"Arthit, please."

Arthit chuckled lowly, softly, smiling sweetly as he kept moving at the same pace. 

"I want to hear it," he said, his voice stern as he snapped his hips again—a promise of what was ahead if only his lover could speak the words he so desired to hear.

"Do it, please." His voice trembled and his body shook, but Arthit still wouldn't relent because that wasn't what he wanted to hear. But it was close, so close. 

"Arthit, Arthit, fuck me. Please."

He smiled broadly, a sure sign of his victory as he grasped the man's hips before pulling himself nearly completely out. 

"As you wish," he murmured, his smile morphing into a devious smirk before he snapped his hips again, but this time it was harder, harsher, and it made the man beneath him cry out.

x x x

The sound seemed to echo in his ears as he awoke with a start, panting heavily and sweating profusely as he struggled to grasp what was real and what was not. It was a dream, of that much he was certain—it had been years without thought or sighting, and years without the glorious pleasure of possessing that ass.