Brick x Lightning

Requested by: SmokeyWave, I hope you enjoy!!

Brick walked up to the entrance of his sister's apartment. He knocked on the door and Eva opened it.

"Brick!" she exclaimed, giving him a hug "You're back!"

He nodded against her shoulder. Eva broke the hug and held her brother at arm's leg.

"I'd love to spend the day with you, but I forgot you were coming today. I've got a game today."

"Can I come?" Brick asked, nervously

"Duh, you're my brother. I'll put you in the family section."

"Yes, ma'am." he saluted her "When are we going to leave?"

"We should leave in the next five minutes if we're gonna make it in time."

Brick saluted his sister one more time, she rolled her eyes and grabbed some food from the kitchen. They walked to Eva's car and drove to the football game.

When they arrived, Eva's girlfriend ran up and jumped into her arms. Eva swung her around and they dragged Brick to the family section. (Idk if this is a thing, but for the sake of the plot let's pretend it is).

Brick sat on a bench next to Izzy as a mother and son walked in.

"Here you sha-go, mom." the boy said, leading his mom to a bench.

Brick's army eyes scanned over the boy, noticing his number one blue and gold jersey, his white hair, and his face.

Brick blushed, he didn't know why but he would love to get to know this boy better. Even if it was just his name.

"Lightning. Get your ass out here." he heard Eva yell. So his name was Lightning.

The rest of the athletes poured out of their little hide-out and started their game. During the first half Brick's eyes were trained on Lightning. As his sister scored a goal, Izzy leapt up and onto Brick's shoulders.

He almost toppled over and Lightning's mom looked over, a look of disappointment in her eyes.

Lightning scored a goal (I don't fucking know sports). Izzy didn't notice, but Brick almost fell out of his seat with his internal cheering.

During half-time Eva and Lightning headed back to the family area.

Izzy hugged her girlfriend and Brick stood there awkwardly.

"Who's that guy?" he asked, pointing to Lightning

"Oh Lightning? He's this douchebag athlete who doesn't understand that he's not the best" she said.

Brick nodded and stared at the white-haired boy. His mom was talking to him. It looked like she was scolding him. Lightning looked down at his shoes.

Half-time ended and the athletes headed back to the field.

Another hour later, it was dark and the game ended.

"We'll be right back." Eva said, dragging Izzy to the car to make-out.

Brick nodded and stood there

"I'm going to head to the bathroom honey." Lightning's mother said

He nodded and Brick took this opportunity to head over to Lightning.

"Hello, my name is Brick McArthur."

"Sha-oh, my sha-name is Lightning."

"Why was your mom being stern?"

"Oh, she's just disappointed that I'm not doing as well as she wants me to."

"I understand that, my father has never been pleased with what I do."

"Yeah, my father didn't bother to show up today."

"I'm sorry about that, can I give you a hug?"

"Sha-fine." Brick hugged Lightning.

Lightning blushed, he had just met this kid but he already really liked him.

Lightning grabbed Brick's hand and led him behind the school.

"Why are we here?"

"I wanted to escape my mom and maybe hang out with a new friend."

[551 words] Sorry if it's a little cut-short. Shool has been kicking my ass lately

Feel free to leave any requests below (also I don't really do two parters, it's hard for me to format it that way if I don't think about it before writing)

I PROMISE that TDHS will be updated soon!!