Noah x Cody

An AU where Noah and Cody know each other, ends after the Big Sleep

As Noah walked onto the Dock of his newest summer excursion, he braced himself to deal with the stupidity of his fellow campers. He rolled his eyes at everything they said, they would be so easy to beat. He stood there waiting for the rest of the campers to arrive. A young boy with a yellow sweatshirt stepped of a boat.

"Cody, the codester, the codemeister!"

Fuck. He knew this kid. In fact, he had a crush on him. Noah had known him from the start of freshman year, and had started crushing on Cody in less than a month. They were now going into junior year...

Cody high-fived Noah after he hit on the only black girl at the camp. The camera was focused on another arriving camper. Noah blushed, cursing himself out in his head. He had promised not to get distracted, but now what was going to happen?

The first challenge and the first week went by smoothly. Cody and Noah were talking every day, much to Noah's chagrin. He really wanted to win.

A new day was upon them and Chris woke everybody up at 7 o'clock sharp. They all went outside for their second challenge.

"Watch this" ' Cody said, going to press pause on Eva's mp.3 player. She growled at him, baring her teeth. He flinched away from the girl and stood back in line.

Chris announced the run everybody was going on. And it started...Cody actually trying, while Noah was running at a leisurely pace. He clipped Heather and she yelled at him as he scampered away. With only a mile left Noah fainted, he wasn't really a sports person.

Owen picked up Noah and ran him to the mess hall. Cody was there as Owen plopped the gay on the table, starting some extremely badly D CPR. Cody peered over Owen's shoulder, worried for his friend.

Gwen announced that the Screaming Gophers won, Noah sat up and cheered. Cody let out a sigh of relief. He didn't know why he was so relieved.

The teams devoured the food they were given. Cody jokingly fell on Noah, pretending to faint. Noah let out a tiny giggle, hoping Cody didn't hear it. But he did, glowing with pride that he had made his friend laugh.

The team started the Awake-A-Thon and Cody sat next to Gwen and Trent. He knew he wanted to ask Gwen out, but she was dating Trent! Or at least she should...

Cody ended up falling asleep on Owen's ass, he woke up because he farted in the brown-haired boy's mouth. 😒

Cody sat up and looked around. He settled into to hear the rom-com that was Gwen and Trent's conversation.

Days passed and the campers weren't allowed to go inside. At all. Noah had been sitting with Eva, Izzy, and Owen. Courtney has yelled at Eva to stop sitting next to "the enemy" as she called them. Eva just flipped her off.

Eventually Cody wandered over to the group and he and Owen started discussing their favorite pizza toppings and candy. Izzy and Eva wandered off to a little spot for some couple time. Owen went to find some food.

Cody fell asleep and Noah sat, admiring the ladies man. The curve of his bangs, his smile as he slept, the way he kept his hands under his head. He was so cute.

Noah layed down that night, his head full of dreams of being Cody's boyfriend, of kissing him, of them absolutely dominating the game together.

Cody woke up the next day, with the feeling of cold lips against his ear. He liked it though, it felt safe and comfortable. His eyes drifted closed.

Noah jolted up, screaming. Fuck, fuck, fuck. He was KISSING CODY'S EAR. It didn't feel bad, but OH GOD. Cody scrambled up in a panic. The two ran opposite ways.

Noah was panicking, Cody surely knew that he was crunching on him. What was he going to do.

Cody ran to the girls Gopher cabin, he wanted to talk to someone. To talk to Gwen. Tell her that Noah kissed his ear. That he wanted Noah to do more than just kiss his ear.

[692 words] If you liked this oneshot be sure to check out my noco stories!! No, but seriously I hope you liked this one lol 

Add in some suggestions below
**scottning in progress**