chapter 10

this fucking amyra

..this fucking amyra..came and hug me...I was about to kick her from me but rudra Kiara came and separate each other.and started taunting amyra...they both don't like her...or say other then rakhi chachi and papa ..no anyone like her ..

The way these 2 ladies were taunting and treating swasti...she was full of tears and hurt ...she wanted to shout I can say that ...i never melt in anyones tears but this tears.. remind me of ruhi...and i can't stop myself..I lost my sense..and slap that 2 fucking ladies...and said meri Biwi...i was not in sense at all.... whatever i said ...said without things anything... without thinking about consequences...I am not like this ...

Kiara and rudra were shock. Actually I was shock too...afterall what I did...that meri biwi...usske aasu ...what the fuck i have said ...

And yes dad is right....amyra rathour is dangerous....but I can handle everything... professionally and personally both ...

Mumma called us for breakfast...we have to talk but we are not getting time ..and i don't want to live here ...

Jiya-beta i know aaj apki pehli rasoi hai par ...maine maid se khana banwa diya hai aap raat ko bana dena ..

Swasti - koi baat nai ma...

Kiara - wow swasti maa bhi bolne lagi ...waise nai bhabhi nai bolu to chalega...waise bhi ham dono to friends hai na ..

Swasti- ha ha koi problem nai hai...

We all were eating together...and rudra ask some questions to swasti...

Rudra-waise bhabhi aapne kis course ki study ki hai...

Swasti - fashion designing mai....

Kiara - tab to aur sahi hai swasti...bhai ki bhi textil company hai ..tum unki help kar payogi...

I don't need help ...I have other designers in my office..but she want she can help me or join my company as designer...as Kiara work she can also work..Kiara is interior designer..

Everyone was done with breakfast...and everyone was going to room..but Kiara stopped us..

Kiara - badhi mummy...wo ...ab to bhai ki bhi shadi ho gayi ..meri aur rudra ki bhi jara do jaldi se ..3 saal wait Kiya hai...

Swasti - thik hai pandit ji se baat karti hui...

She hug swasti and rudra and went to her home...i swasti and rudra was going upstairs...swasti open the door...but I made a step forward to my room..

Rudra-Bhai room exchange hua tha...apka room ye hai..aap yaha jayo.msi apka saman bhejwa deta hui...

He loves to tease me ..but we had to talk so I went to that room.. swasti was sitting on bed ...i know she also want to talk ....

Swasti-thanks mere liye stand lene ke liye and sorry...kyuki amyra meri wajah se apki life kharab kar degi ..mai third wheel nai bana chahti thi ..ye shadi kaise hue hai ham dono jante hai...