chapter 37

Swasti pov

Yes I am alive, swasti verma is alive but swasti ekansh Singh rawat die that day..

When accident happened dhruv and sanskar was with me in car..I was not hurt that much but ekansh was.and I take descision

"bhai please do one thing.. Ekansh ki life se mujhe Jana hai ..agar mai Bach jayu to sab ko mujhe mara baat digyega plse .."

They denied but after many try they agree only sanskar and dhruv know that I am alive...they planned evething and i came Singapore with help of them,but I didn't though that Ekansh will be in so much guilit...even jiya ma rudra Kiara started hating him all because of me he lost his family because of me and with this though I was walking in Singapore roads and I didn't saw when car was about to hit me but one hand pull me from there and I hug him...it was eshanth Hooda..i didn't knew him I just said thanks and went from their....but destiny wanted something else...eshanth become my life...he gave me all the love which i wanted ..yug was totally like Rudra aravi was like Kiara ..I got a family in this unfamiliar country..

Eshanth become the person who made me believe what love is ,..he bring a positive change in me...that always thinking about others is not good..i should me bold and I become...and that really become a beautiful change in my life ..Sanskaar dhruv know about eshanth and he also know about them as my brother...Our love for each other become more and more passionate with passing years...i tried to tell him about my past but he denied...

" Princess I don't want you to remember your past understand... mujh apke past se koi bhi frak nai padhta hai ..aap ab meri hai aur hamesha meri rahegi that's matters..aur aap bhi ab uss past ko bhul jaye ..wo chiq kabhi nai yaad rakhnj chhiye jo aasu laye and i can't see tears in your eyes"

I told him about my dream about my bookstore and it get ready in 1 year with same vibes and texture i wanted

i will give you the tour of library soon.

It was 3rd day of bookstore and eshanth name it on my our name "Sawant"and already it is counted into too bookstores..

I woke up and saw him ,he was in deep sleep and have cuddle me it's our routine we can't sleep without cuddling each other..i wokeup and kiss on his forehead and went to change in somthing aesthetic when I came back I saw him starting at me ..

Swasti-apko ready nai hona hai kya...

Eshanth - soch Raha hui Aaj na jayu princess hum dono enjoy karte hai aaj ..

Swasti-no Mr you need to go ...mere liye bookstore important hai ..

He came close to me and turn be back remove the wet towel from my hairs and started sucking my ear lobe.." more than me Princess"

Swasti-no but eshanth work is also important right...

I throw him towards bathroom and went downstairs where yug and aravi were already waiting for me..

Swasti-good morning bacha log.

Yug - good morning bhabhi

Aravi - good morning bhabhi...you know na hame aaj shopping par Jana hai ..mai pickup karne aa jayugi apko okay...

Swasti-okay but abhi breakfast Karo aur office jayo...

Yug work with eshanth wheras aravi have her own company of textile and her dream is to Collab with A/S textile and i can't stop her because of my past...

We were sitting together when he arrived in black suit...he love to tease me who came half dressed like this...messy hairs and coat on shoulder all buttons were open ..