Mysticism

I took a deep breath when i saw him, I was a little furious. he looked at my face and asked "what happened?,is everything fine?"

"Yes, it just i am having some bad experience someone rang door bell and when i open it no one was there and this happened last night too so i was having thought and you came and i thought i caught culprit so that's it." I explained him

"Oh,maybe the neighbor's kids are trying to play pranks on you"Jacob said

"Could be,anyway let's go.",i said

I didn't think the kids were playing a prank on me, but I didn't want Jacob to worry about me that's why i didn't tell him about last night.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
We reached Ana's house. Ana's house was pretty old but in surprisingly good condition. There was a big, ancient tree in their yard, and her house had a mysterious allure from the outside.

"Where were you guys? I thought you went on a date," Ana said teasingly.

"Actually, we went to church to get married," Jacob said sarcastically.

"Hahaha, now let's go," I said.

Ana then introduced me to her grandmother. Her grandmother greeted us with an eerie smile, "Finally, you are here."

Her grandmother had a mystical aura, and her face seemed to hold ancient secrets. Her smile had a hint of something otherworldly. You could tell this was her domain, as her choice of fashion and the house's decor had a distinctly witchy, bohemian style.

"I am Bella, and welcome to this town. Ana has been talking about you a lot," she introduced herself.

"Hello, thank you for inviting me," I said, feeling a shiver down my spine in the presence of this enigmatic woman.