Nightmare

turn on the lamp

I saw wide eyes staring back at me As if they wanted to say something. The lamp was dim so I could not see their face but I could see shape of face.

they come near my face now i can see the person's Face
That was Boy

he was getting closed to me
I try to move back myself but I couldn't move my body I yelled at him who are you?, What are doing here?,get out from here.

i close my eyes and try to move my body
and when i opened my eyes no one was there.

I was shivering and sweating. my hands were freezing.

I don't know what was that was
I was confused and scared
I felt like I had nightmares
or I was getting paranoid.

fizo came in my room and looking at me and started meowing.

I look at him and told him,"it's okay fizo,Mumma is fine".

I took some sleeping pills and went to sleep.

Somewhere I was scared but I didn't let it weigh me down.

......

Next day

11:00 o'clock

The beautiful sunlight is coming out from between the curtains and Fizo also came to see me and started licking my face this is his way of saying good morning to me.

"Good morning fizo"

I get up and opened the curtains and I looked out of the window and it was a beautiful view.

i went to bathroom to get ready after that i went to kitchen but kitchen cabins were empty so i decided to go out for breakfast.

I was ready to go out. i took my keys and i was Closing the door then suddenly remembered about door knocking scene at midnight.

I was hungry so I decided not to think and I went towards the market.