2. All Flight

While All Might was busy sharing his scar story, Bakugo and his lackeys were talking in a random alleyway. 

"Damn dude, are you sure you didn't go too overboard with Midoriya back then?" one of the trio asked

"yeah weren't you two friends when you were younger?" another one added

"It was his fault for getting in my way," Bakugo replied as he kicked a random Bottle full of a mysterious liquid causing the bottle cap to fall off

"You shouldn't waste your time on worthless punks like him," One of them said

Bakugo, getting fired up like always, exploded the soda can he was drinking and retorted " His childish dreams always pissed me off. Someone ought to teach him a lesson on how the real world works.

"How about we do something at the arcade to get your mind off of it?" one of them broke the tension building up inside Bakugo 

"Yeah sounds like a plan I guess" Bakugo replied with mild agreement

"Or should we sneak into the bar in the station to pick up some chicks" The other one cheekily asked. Both faces grinned in mischief with their eyes closed except for Bakugo's.

His face quickly tightened and the tension was back "IDIOTS. IF WE GET CAUGHT, THERE'S NO WAY UA WOULD LET ME IN!"

the two opened their eyes to laugh at Bakugo's comedically angry face but what they saw next was not what they had expected.

"Hey, what's that." They worriedly pointed at a mass of slimy substance that had said something that left shivers down their spines.

"PERFECT. I'D LIKE A SKIN SUIT WITH SOME FIRE HEHEHE" The slime gurgled. 

Bakugo's eyes widened in shock and disgust as the slime came closer and closer until...

Now the Present with several heroes on the scene

Small Might was slowly running to the massive scene where the sludge was about to engulf Bakugo using him as a host.

A hero had spotted Bakugo engulfed by the beast as well and exclaimed " Its taken someone hostage," 

" HOW DARE YOU PREY ON A CHILD" He screamed as he threw a charged up punch but to no avail as his hand was engulfed inside the goo followed by a whip to the face launching him to a metal door.

"you okay death arms?" a fellow hero asked him

as this happened, Bakugo, with all his might, broke free as he let out a splitting shriek 

"GET THE FUCK OF ME YOU BASTARD. IM NOT SOMEONE TO BE MESSED WITH," He roared

"LET ME GO" After saying this, he let out a flurry of explosions but the villain acknowledged his futile efforts

"So much power inside a kid," He remarked "I've hit the jackpot! With a quirk like yours, I can take All Might down in one punch!" He proclaimed as he started increasing in size

Mount Lady was on the way to the rescue however, there was her only weakness in the way, a one-lane road. Kamui Woods was having trouble as well due to fire and wood not mixing well together, Backdraft had his hands full putting out fires and death arms couldn't get a grip on the beast's body along with Bakugo's flurry of explosions. None of them had the correct quirks to beat this villain except for one, All Might.

"Damn it. I must have dropped him while I was in the air worrying about my time limit, such a rookie mistake" All Might thought to himself as he watched the explosive boy's mouth get replaced by a sludgy mouth  "Lecturing that kid made it even worse. I'm Pathetic." As he gripped his scar.