1. Hero

CRASH

A monster had landed in front of a bald figure.

"Great. My first victim!" the monster cackled as he pointed to his shiny bald head "No hard feelings kid. I will make this quick and painle-"

BOOOOM.

The guts of the creature had spat out of its back, giving a random apartment complex a new crimson job.

"Damn it. he ruined my new clothes," a kid on the way to the weekly supermarket sale muttered blandly "Well I guess it is my fault for wearing them so soon"

Saitama. Now a 14-year-old kid who has all the power in the world on the edge of his fingertips. He was also bald "Hey, you didn't have to point out the bald bit bro." Saitama retorted

Sorry. Anyways, you're expecting this kid to be living his dream of being the world's greatest hero and all, what everyone imagines an all-powerful being doing right? But Saitama here is far from it. Living in a crappy apartment in Mustufu all by himself, the unknown hero gets weird looks and laughed at due to his skin bald head and blank facial expression. You may be asking "Where are his parents?" Well, they're off working abroad making money to sustain their child's wellbeing lending him 50k yen a month. As you can see, his parents are caring to him but you won't be seeing them in the story anytime soon. 

At school, he wasn't very popular either. Often because he never really had a chance to show off his strength. Instead, getting the most talk was a kid named Katsuki Bakugo. 

Now this kid was a real pain in the ass calling others 'extras', bullying everyone for not being as good as him and he also had a short temper. He was also fond of this 'All Flight' guy as well and he went on gloating on about how he would be better than him. Saitama was in a different class to him though so he hadn't been a victim of his explosive rampage ye-

Speak of the devil. "HEY YOU BALDY" Bakugo Screamed angry as always. Saitama didn't dare to look back as he knew the consequences, instead, he went on with his day as Bakugo shouted 

B: "DON'T IGNORE ME YOU STUPID EGG, I'VE JUST OVERHEARD A LITTLE NOBODY TRYING TO GO TO UA AND NOW YOU JUST GET IN MY WAY OF WALKING LIKE THAT?!"

S: "Wait. UA?" Saitama looked back at Bakugo "Isn't it some sort of hero school?"

B: "Yeah? is your brain an egg too, how don't you know?" 

S: "Dunno only found out about it after I overheard the teachers talk about it"

B: " Oh yeah? well- they don't tell me a nobody like YOU wants to join as well..."

S: "Well it sounds fun so I i guess ill go try it"

After hearing this foolish blank-faced baldy say this, the blonde-haired brat fell into a fit of laughter.

"AHAHAHAHA" Bakugo cackled "THERES NO WAY SOMEONE LIKE YOU WOULD GET INTO UA. GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAMS AND BECOME SOME KINDA USELESS OFFICE WORKER OR SMTHN. FIRST THAT USELESS QUIRKLESS BASTARD DEKU AND NOW YOU?! BAHAHAHAHA WHAT EVEN IS YOUR QUIRK ANYWAY? CANCER? BAHAHAHAHA"

Slightly irritated, Saitama started speed walking away so as to not escalate anything further. 'That guy sure was weird' He thought to himself 'Deku, quirkless? he must be pretty strong to be compared to me' Saitama had a short attention span, so after 20 seconds of Bakugo's yapping, Deku was all he could remember. Ignoring almost everything that had happened during the last minute, Saitama started walking back to his classes.

"Since this is your last year of Middle school, you all should think carefully about your future." The teacher said with a growing smile fading onto his face " I would start handing out papers for your application to a school but..."