four

"you kissed?!" talia shouted as i told her what had happened yesterday. freya, talia, demi and i had came out for boozy brunch at a local restaurant since we were all free and had nothing to do. food and drinks were flowing and i could already tell i was oversharing, but when i drink i just can't stop talking.

"shhhh! i don't want people to hear," i hushed her.

"i can't believe it," demi laughed, "i knew he liked you."

"yeah same, just didn't think he'd make a move," freya laughed, "was it a good kiss?"

"god," i laughed, "this is like 21 questions."

"you can't blame us for being curious," talia laughed.

"it was alright, okay?" i blushed, finishing my drink and starting another.

~

a few hours later, we had left the restaurant and had continued drinking back at freya's. josh was out filming sidemen things so he wasn't home. we had invited faith round with us, but she was busy with olive.

"anyone else need a top up?" freya smiled, standing up to grab the bottle of wine that was keeping cool in the fridge.

"oh me please," i smiled, feeling very tipsy but not caring. "you know what, i really wish i was still as flexible as i used to be."

"what do you mean?" talia laughed.

"i used to do gymnastics, but i stopped once i finished school," i said, placing my glass on the table and standing up.

"show us what you got," demi laughed.

i stood in the clear space of freya's living room, thinking of what gymnastics trick to try and pull off. drunk me decided that a back walkover would probably be the best idea. i had gotten myself into a crab position, and as i went to kick myself over, the door opened. the door opening gave me a fright and consequently, i fell to a mess on the floor, giggling. walking through the door was josh, tobi, simon and harry. i lay on the floor laughing as they all stepped over me to get past, apart from harry.

"what are you doing?" he laughed, holding a hand out to help me stand up.

"i was showing off my gymnastics, but you guys scared me so i fell," i laughed, holding his hand to stand up and walking over to the sofa where everyone else was.

"how much have you guys drank?" tobi asked, sitting next to demi.

"we've been drinking since like noon," talia said.

"surprised abbie's still standing," simon laughed.

"she wasn't when we came in," harry laughed, joining in.

"i was just showing off my gymnastics," i said, grabbing the wine glass off the table. i squeezed myself beside harry at the end of the sofa, there wasn't a lot of room but there was 8 of us now on the one sofa.

"what are you guys doing here anyway?" talia asked.

"we finished filming early so we were just gonna come back here and chill," simon replied.

~

another hour or so past and we were still all sat at freya and josh's. the boys had now joined in on drinking with us, which certainly wasn't the plan. at this point, we were all extremely drunk, and as we've already discovered, i can't handle my drink. i was standing outside the bathroom, repeatedly knocking on the door, trying to hurry up whoever was inside. "please hurry up!" i shouted through.

"right i'm coming," the door opened to reveal a very drunk harry, "oh it's you," he smiled.

"wait on me please," i said grabbing his arm and pulling him back into the bathroom. i sat on the floor, back against the bathroom cabinets.

"are you alright?" he asked, sitting down beside me.

"i always take drinking too far," i sighed and put my head on his shoulder, closing my eyes.

"do you feel sick?" he leaned his head on mine.

"no, just need a break," i laughed, "i think i'm gonna leave soon."

"really? why?" he asked.

"just tired," i moved so i was now lying across his lap, "you can come with me if you like."

"yeah i will," he smiled, playing with my hair, "we should probably head back to the others, they'll be wondering where we are and what we're doing," he laughed.

"yeah, good idea," i sighed, standing up. as soon as i stood up, a wave of sickness came over me and before i knew it, i was leaning over the toilet with harry holding back my hair. "jesus," i laughed, standing back up.

"feel better?" he asked.

"yeah, way better," i smiled, "do you have any chewing gum?"

"errrr," he pulled a packet of gum from his pocket and gave me it, "there you go."

"thank you." i took the chewing gum from him then we both went back through to where everyone else was.

"there you guys are," talia laughed, "was starting to get worried."

"was just at the toilet," i smiled, "the drinks hitting me."

"thought so," demi laughed.

"i might head soon," i said, "otherwise i might not live to see another day." my apartment building was only like a 5 minute walk from freya and josh so i wasn't going to book an uber. instead, harry and i left and began walking.

"can you give me a piggy back?" i stood still on the pavement, my arms either side of me and my posture slouched slightly, "my feet hurt."

"come on then," he crouched slightly so i could jump onto his back, then we began walking again.

"you're the best," i giggled, leaning my chin on the top of his head.

"thanks," he laughed, putting me down as we got to my apartment. i started walking in and harry followed.

we reached my apartment and i got deja vu from just a few nights before. i sat on my sofa and harry sat beside me. "not trying to sleep here this time," he laughed.

"shhhhh," i covered my face with my hands, "i am really tired though."

"go to bed then," he laughed, "not difficult."

i stood up from the sofa, walking to my bedroom. i quickly got changed into some pj's and climbed into bed. harry stood at my door frame and looked at me, "i'm going to get going."

"stay," i replied, looking up at him, "please."

"alright," it didn't take much convincing until he was in bed with me. we lay there staring at each other while he stroked my cheek. our faces got closer, breath hot against each others lips. i cupped his face, staring into his eyes. he moved in closer, planting a kiss on my lips, taking me by surprise but we quickly began to move in unison. our tongues danced with each other as his arms wrapped around my waist.

i could not help myself from falling for this boy.