one

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Liked by faithlouisak, demihughes and 36,278 others

abbietaylorr we're gym girlies now xxx
🏷️ demihughes

view all 281 comments

faithlouisak slaying as always my girls x
abbietaylorr love you so much xx
absfan101 they are so pretty 😍
demihughes love ya ❤️‍🔥

-
-
-

girlies 🧚

faith
anyone free for a girly
pamper tomorrow? ethan's
busy so it's just me and olive
xxx

abbie
yessss!!! omg i'll be there.

demi
ME TOO. love a pamper
sesh and love olive, sounds
perfect x

faith
brill, come round for 3ish?

abbie
can't wait xx

demi
see you then!

-
-
-

getting ready to leave my flat for a day with my two best friends, i grabbed my car keys, a pair of sunnies and headed down to my car. these were my favourite days, chill time with my girls. i picked demi up on the way to faith's, stopping at a shop to grab some snacks.

~

"heyyyy," faith opened the door, holding olive on her hip. she had laid out some face masks, some nail kits and other girly stuff for us to do.

"awww she's getting so big!" i smiled looking at olive, "she looks just like ethan."

the 4 of us were sat on the sofa, chatting, watching a film on the tv, and waiting on our face masks to dry.

~

"no, stop! cause that was so embarrassing," demi laughed as we chatted about our old nights out, "not as embarrassing as abbie falling down the stairs at that club cause she couldn't walk in her shoes though."

"right, that's not my fault, who's idea was it to put stairs in a club?" i laughed, making up excuses for my drunken mistakes. "remember when faith spilled her drink over that girl by accident and she was fuming."

"yeah," faith laughed, "she literally hit my arm that the drink was in then had a go at me."

"i miss when we were young," demi said, pretending to wipe a tear away from her face, "we should have a night out soon."

"we're literally still in our early twenties," faith laughed, "it's so hard trying to balance being a mum and having a social life, ethan's busy a lot of the time and even if he wasn't, olive is such a mummy's girl."

"aww bless her, we'll try organise something at some point, and if it's easier we can even make stuff like this happen more often," i smiled.

"i think there's a night out happening soon with ethan's friends and their girlfriends, you guys should totally come, they're so lovely and you'd get along with them so well," faith explained.

"omg yes, their night outs always look so good," demi replied.

"hmmm i'm not sure, i don't want them to think some randomers are trying to tag along with them," i laughed.

"nooo, they won't," faith smiled, "i'll add you to a group chat with the other girls, then you can make up your mind. besides, my mums already agreed to look after olive so you kinda need to come."

"i'll think about it."

-
-
-

❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

faith
hey guys, would you mind
if two of my other friends
came out with us? i can add
them here so you can
get to know them xxx

talia
not at all!! add them x

freya
i love meeting new people

faith added demi to the group!
faith added abbie to the group!

freya
hiiii

demi
hey x

abbie
hellooo

talia
we're going out saturday
night, you guys should
come if you're free <3

demi
i would love that! see you
then

freya
yayyy can't wait to meet you!

faith
abbie, you coming?

abbie
yeahhh of course x

-
-
-

taliamar added you on instagram
freyanightingale added you on instagram