➢ ꜰᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ꜰᴜʀʏ

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"You should take a warm shower. I'll lend you some clothes from my dad's closet." Y/n wrung his wet jacket out and watched the great amount of water drizzle from the black fabric. Rin would definitely fall ill after walking around like a living breathing sponge.

The storm had calmed once they reached Y/n's place. All that was left were puddles in the curves of the cement paths and droplets of rain that got caught on the colorful leaves. Even the clouds began to retreat after crying liters of tears onto the earth.

Before entering her home, Rin, too, was wringing out his shirt while his eyes scanned the garden in front of the house. The girl was thankful that he didn't wear a white shirt, since she didn't know how she would've reacted if he had worn one of a lighter color.

"I don't want to leave water on the floor." The black haired boy halted when Y/n led him into the house. She spun on her heel as she couldn't feel his presence behind her anymore.

"It's just water, I can clean it up later. Also, the longer you stand there the more water will drip onto the floor." The girl tried to convince him to quickly come in. Just for how much longer did he want to be soaked?

Rin didn't say anything anymore and silently followed her to the bathroom.
"Towels are in the shelves and here's your change of clothes." She explained and gently placed her father's clothes on the toilet lid. Hoping that the clothes would fit him, she left the bathroom and let him know that she'd be waiting in the living room.

Before going downstairs, Y/n changed into more comfortable and warmer clothes as well. She hurried to the kitchen to see if her grandmother's pastries were still enjoyable and to her luck, she found them dry from the rain.

However, they weren't as warm as before anymore, only lukewarm air emanated from the desserts. But that didn't matter to her.

Why did she buy so many pastries again?

Y/n's heart stopped beating for a second when she realized that she had completely forgotten her poor friends. What were they doing right now? They must be worried to death.

The girl chewed on her cheek as she unlocked her phone to encounter dozens of messages from her friends. She didn't hesitate a second and clicked on their group chat.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

[Blue Cock💯]
02:17 pm

wannabe kazutora
WHY ISN'T SHE ANSWERING HER PHONE

glam guy
y/n give us a sign if you're in danger

wannabe kazutora
not funny shit up

toyota
fr i'm genuinely concerned