➢ ᴄᴏꜰꜰᴇᴇ ꜱʜᴏᴘ

Walking back home with Meguru, Y/n attentively listened to his point of view on the field

Walking back home with Meguru, Y/n attentively listened to his point of view on the field. Bubbly laughter escaped the boy's mouth and his dramatic hand gestures evidenced how excited he had been during the match.

The cold wind blew in Y/n's face and she immediately held her hair in place, hoping the wind wouldn't dishevel her perfect strands of hair. After all she'd spent the whole afternoon styling them for the soccer game and it would've been a shame if her hair style got messy.

Suddenly, little chunks of ice rained from the sky upon the busy city of Tokyo. While the girl's best friend was busy catching them with his mouth, she held up a protective hand in order to leave her face unharmed and glanced up to the gray sky that was covered in thick clouds.

It was hailing. Great.

"Stop this bullshit and come with me." Quickly, she grabbed Bachira's sleeve and dragged him behind her, searching for a shelter. The two of them fled into a warm coffee shop where they fell into empty seats, exhausted from the running.

Meguru pointed at Y/n while stifling his laughter. "You look like there's a hedgehog sitting on your head." Upon hearing those words, she immediately rummaged in her bag and pulled out a tiny mirror. He was right. Her hair was a tangled mess. Y/n carefully fixed them before she handed Megu the little mirror.

"Like you're one to talk." She scoffed, her eyes trailing him up and down. "You literally got a side parting and your bangs flew away because of the wind."

"MY BANGS FLEW AWAY?!?" Meguru couldn't bite back a scream. He was loud enough to attract all the visitors' attention and people were starting to give them weird looks since her friend disturbed the shop's serene silence.

"Be quiet, Meguru. People are looking!" Embarrassed, she buried her face deep in her hands and tried her best to avoid the staring people. Her best friend, however, seemed not to care as he peered into the mirror and combed his hair with his fingers, trying desperately to get rid of the knots.

Y/n stared at him with parted lips, the disbelief visible on her entire face. She shifted her attention to the shop and looked around.

The small coffee shop had a wooden interior design and the lamps' honey light emphasized the wood's color just perfectly. Paintings in golden frames were arranged on the walls, not leaving a single spot blank.

Everywhere stood viridescent plants—on tables, the floor and even on the bookshelves that were full with novels. It was a cozy place. Perfect for rainy days.

"We should visit this place more often, don't you think?" She asked while observing a younger teenage couple sharing their airpods and listening to music together. Their happiness was her suffering. Seeing them spend time together only reminded her of all the boys that failed to make her feel loved.