His Forgotten Ex-wife

Hello everyone,

If you people like reading this book. I have got a new one for you.

An emotional roller coaster with whole new twists and turns.

His forgotten ex-wife is another story with an amazing set of characters. It's free to read and I would love to hear your viewpoints on it.

I gave him my all
Put my trust in him
Stripped my soul bear
Only to be thrown out like a rag
Forgotten were the promises of love
Broken was my heart
With pain running in my veins
He and his family took all from me
Leaving me nothing but tears and heartache
Bleeding for a love forgotten and shattered

She was nothing until he became her everything. What started as work ended up in love. Laura was in love and that love was her everything. However, that was not how it all ended. Her ex-husband hated her and accused her of things she had never thought of. There was never a chance to explain. His family made her suffer making her run for her life. They broke her into a million pieces and left her for her to run to never come back.

Years have passed but some pains can never be forgotten. They all might have moved in life and she had too but the pain was still there.
The broken heart never mended. The shattered soul is still in pieces.
What happens when she sees him again? Will her new world come crumbling down? What happens when the lies come to light? Would she face them or run away again? Punish them or forgive them?

A story of love, loss, and betrayal.

Hope you would read it and let me know your views on it.