𝐈

𝐗𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓

"Who is she?! Huh, Xen? Cat got your tongue?"  Angel angrily yelled, grabbing a silk pillow off their king-sized bed before tossing it across their shared bedroom at her boyfriend

"Who is she?! Huh, Xen? Cat got your tongue?" Angel angrily yelled, grabbing a silk pillow off their king-sized bed before tossing it across their shared bedroom at her boyfriend. "Tell me who the fuck she is!"

Placing his arms in a 'X' form over his face, Xen let the pillow hit his arms instead of his face and fall to the ground afterwards. "There's no she, baby, I swear." He truthfully pleaded, frowning when he noticed his words were going in one of her ears and out the other.

She wasn't listening to a thing he was saying to her because of how mad she was, yet she still wanted an answer from him. How could she possibly get an answer out of him without her even listening to him? Exactly...she couldn't.

Difficult was an understatement to describe her.

Watching as she picked up a decorative glass off their night stand and threw it in his direction, he quickly ducked down just in time as the decorative glass hit the wall and shattered into pieces at the hard impact.

Now I'm going to be the one to clean it up.

"There's no fucking she, Angel, chill out, please!" Raising back up from his squatting position, Xen was met with Angel's acrylics clawing down his face in attempt to smack him, but he moved, so she ended up scratching his face instead.

Hissing at the stinging sensation, he palmed his cheek in disbelief.

"Your job is 10.5 miles away, Xen. I checked the mileage on your car, 10.7 miles has been traveled instead of 10.5. Whenever it's up by 0.2 or more, you're somewhere you ain't supposed to be or doing something you ain't supposed to be doing without telling me! So, who is she, nigga?" She spat, slightly spitting in his face while speaking since she was talking so fast out of anger, automatically assuming he was cheating.

Her eyes were narrowed and her head was tilted while her hand rested on her hip as she looked up at him. If she was an animated character, you would see steam come out her ears.