𝐕

𝐗𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓

"Xen!" Angel shouted out from the living room, plopping a fruit snack into her mouth from the box of fruit snacks she was snacking on sitting in her lap

"Yes?" Xen loudly responded from the bathroom, pulling his beige work shirt over his head. The male had work in about a hour and half, and this was his time to get ready.

"C'mere!" The woman shouted back.

Exiting out the bathroom, he left their shared bedroom and entered the living room to see Angel sitting on the couch with a smile on her face. He made sure to keep a space between them, not sure what she was up to.

"Yes?" He questioned, side-eying her smile.

"Why you so far away? C'mere," She chuckled, waving him closer over to her with her hand. He reluctantly followed her hand, standing in front of her, hoping she wasn't about to hit him—not before work at least. "Gimme a kiss." She tilted her head upward, poking her plump lips out for a kiss.

Leaning his head down, he gently grasped the sides of her face, placing a soft kiss on her lips, raising his head back up.

She slipped her hands into his basketball shorts, pulling him closer to her. "How's my handsome—,"

"You must want something from me." He cut her sentence off. She had to want something from him, she was never willingly this touchy with him nor this nice.

Tooting her lip up, she moved her hand out of his basketball shorts. "Why I gotta want something all the time? I can't see how my man's doing?" She tilted her head to the side, a hand on her hip, brown eyes staring back into Xen's, a goofy smile coming upon her face.

"What you want?" He chuckled.

"Welllll, since you asked...I need you to go check the mailbox. My package just arrived from Telfar!" She smiled, Xen raising an eyebrow on where she got the money to go order something from Telfar? Didn't the bags start at $100? As far as he knew, she didn't have a job.