The Wedding Night

Back at Astarion's palace, the celebration was winding down. Lediana was talking to Halsin and Shadowheart who had came to see them wed. Halsin, had been living in Thaniel's world and Shadowheart found a house outside of the city for her and her parents.

"I wonder why Gale did not show up." Lediana asked them. "Knowing Gale, he is either doing Mystra or he had his head stuck in a tome somewhere." said Shadowheart with a tang of jealousy. "Shadowheart... you.. you like Gale don't you?" Lediana asked, as Shadowheart choked on her wine and Halsin and Lediana laughed at her reaction. "Not that it is any of your business, but no, I don't have feelings for him." As she walked off seemingly upset.

"Maybe I should go apologize." Lediana said as she walked toward her but Halsin grabs her arm and shakes his head. "Let her cool off. She will be fine, but she needs to sort out her own emotions." Halsin advised. "Besides, I imagine it has been a long day for you, and I have a feeling it will be an even longer night." Halsin hinted. Lediana knew that soon she and Astarion would retire before heading off to Waterdeep for two weeks. Maybe she could convince Astarion to visit Gale. She only knew where they were going from a memory. Which slowly, Lediana is slowly forgetting her life as Amanda, and embracing her life as Lediana. She sighs, "I hate it when you are right Halsin." as he chuckles at her bewilderment.

"If it will make you feel better, I shall go talk to her on the morrow." Halsin assured her. "Thank you Halsin." Lediana said with a smile. She looked around and saw Wyll, Astarion and the man who took Gortash's place at the steel foundry they rebuilt as an orphanage. Lord Mian Su, who funded the reconstruction. As she approached she could overhear some of the conversation.

"What you are asking about Ravenguard, would be almost impossible! I don't even know that much about.." Su did not finish his thought as he scowled at Lediana's arrival. "Perhaps we shall continue this conversation when women are not present." "Considering Lady Lediana is a friend of Karlach's she could give her input." Wyll said in a frosty tone. "Women, are only good as bed warmers and raising children." Su said as he stormed off. Lediana in her anger almost went after him when Wyll and Astarion grabbed her arms to stop her.

"Not the time nor the place darling, though it would be fun to see you skin him alive." Astarion said in that voice that instantly makes you melt and wet in a certain place. "Now now, Astarion, that would hardly be a fair fight. Either way I will talk to him in due course." Wyll assured him. "So what does he and Karlach have to do with anything?" Lediana asks. "I shall tell you later, once I have it finalized, but I have a theory on how to give Karlach a new heart over her engine to bring her back from the hells. But there is time for that conversation later. I am sure you two would rather be alone to prepare for tomarrow. We shall speak more when you both return." Wyll smiles at both at them and congratulate them again as he and Halsin clear out.

"I hope darling, you are not planning to sleep much tonight." Astarion purred as he took her chin in his hand. He leans in and hovers over her lips as he lets them touch and kisses her as he wraps his arms around her body. Lediana wraps her arms around his neck and runs her fingers through his curls as she returns the kiss. She starts to feel hot and warm as she feels herself getting wetter down in her special place. Astarion swoops her into his arms as he carries her up the stairs and into the bedroom. He lays her on the bed as he lifts up her dress. He wanted her naked. Lediana also reaches for his clothes and helps him take them off. He kisses her and trails along her neck until he finds her breast. He takes it into his mouth as she moans and arches. While he is licking her boob, he plunges his cock inside her. Lediana moans in pleasure. She meets his thrusts with her hips. She climaxes and he plunges deep into her and cums inside her.

Astarion is laying in their bed holding her in his arms as she nuzzles into his chest. He looks at her face as she sleeps peacefully. All he wants to do is protect her and let her be his forever. Sure, he can take lovers but sex was different with Lediana. With her it never felt force. He was able to choose to have sex with her. In that process, he fell in love for her. That is why he ascended. So he can protect her and rule the world together. He never saw anyone else that way. Just her. He holds her closer as he settles in to sleep with the only woman he has ever cared for, or loved for that matter.