Wedding Bells

Amanda stayed up late to finish Baldur's Gate 3 with her Druid Lediana, along with Astarion who she chose to ascend. It took her several hours but she did beat the game. Realizing the time she starts to get ready for bed. She keeps thinking about the pale elf and her silvery high elf with the white hair and fair skin with emerald eyes. She wondered as she got into bed what life would be like with Astarion. She had fallen for a character that is pixels. Doesn't mean she can't fantasize about him being real she said to herself as she fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When she woke up her bed felt... different. She was lying under a satin duvet with satin sheets. As she woke she looked around the room. She is... not in her apartment anymore. In the corner of the room she notices Scratches? Is she dreaming? She now realizes where she is: Cazador's Palace. She looks down at her body and it hits her. She is Lediana. She is wearing very skimpy underwear, which she had for most of he play through. Scratches wags his tail and licks her hand. Amanda.. no, Lediana closed her eyes." Be careful what you wish for" she said to herself as she got up out of bed. She noticed the opulent fireplace, the bookshelves bustling with books. "How long has it been since the mindflayers?" she asked herself.

"3 years my lady." An unknown voice said. She whirled around, and she sees a young boy, he does not look older than 24. "Sorry, I did not mean to startle you. I was sent to get you ready." A memory stirred. It is one of the spawns who serves the household. Astarion had slowly turned others, though he only took people who came to their door, seeking a better life. "Ready? For what?" she asked. "Why, your wedding of course! The whole of Baldur's Gate has turned out. The Lord Astarion finally marrying his beautiful Lady Lediana. It is to be the wedding of a century." He waved in some more assistants who carried a beautiful white dress. "Astarion had it made just for you." He smiled as 3 young ladies got her hair done and dressed. It did not take long as the ladies gushed over how beautiful she was. "I did forget and I also forgot your name." she turned to the boy to ask. "My name is Namir, I am the head servant of your household." She nods at Namir. She closes her eyes to try to remember.

Lediana recalled there are 4 spawn: Namir, who runs their household, Astana, Mayfair, and Regala, three females who help Astarion in his duties as Magistrate. Which does sometimes includes seducing other officials. They were all people who lost everything after the Absolute came through Baldur's Gate. So they were willing turned into spawn to serve. However, one memory sticks out: Astarion never compels them to do anything they don't want to do.

She realizes that is who the women are as they leave to sleep. They odds are had been up all night doing, well Lediana is not sure but they did look tired. "Are you ready my Lady? We have to go to Wyrm's Rock to the audience chamber." Namir said. Lediana nods as she follows him down the stairs and outside to a carriage drawn by horses. She sees the crowd by the gate cheering as she emerged. She, as a hero of Baldur's Gate was cheered and adored. I wonder if we used that to our advantage. I am not sure on what is happening, but I will not question it. Lediana/Amanda knew that even if this is a dream or real she was going to enjoy it. Her life was mediocre and she enjoyed life more playing Baldur's Gate, so she was in no rush to wake up or even return. She steps into the carriage as it moves to head toward Wyrm's Rock.

Lediana stood outside the door of the audience chamber, she recalls the last time she was here, they had just killed Gortash, to fulfil Orin's request as she had Gale.

"Well, we have his netherstone. 2 down, 1 to go." Shadowheart said as Lediana has a flashback. Lediana put the stone with the one they got from Thorm, in what seems like a lifetime ago. Astarion had just ascended and she was getting used to being a spawn. She faced the group, Shadowheart, who had rejected Shar, Halsin who was also a druid but, with Astarion's consent they had a fling. Finally she looked next to him and saw Astarion, with those red eyes and white curls. The last thing she could remember from that moment was worry in his eyes before she passed out from exhaustion.

Lediana is snapped back to reality as she felt someone was handing her flowers. She looked and it was Wyll, Duke Ravenguard, who took over in his father's place. "Wyll, thank you these are beautiful." Lediana said as she took them. "As are you my lady, I can't scarce believe it that we have had three years of peace and this day for you, is finally here." Wyll said with a smile. He became a tiefling after failing to kill Karlach, who went back into the hells because of her engine. "I seem to recall you saying you may have found a way for Karlach to come back?" she asked. Wyll hushed her as he offered his arm, "Yes, but not now. For now we see you become Lediana Ancunin, and when you return back from your honeymoon." Lediana took his arm as the door opened and the hall was packed. Lediana was surprised that almost every noble in Baldur's Gate turned out. Then, her eyes gaze to the back of the room where she saw a cleric and Astarion standing there. He looked so handsome in his attire he used as a magistrate. Lediana felt her heart skip a beat as Wyll led her down the aisle. She wonders what adventures are in store.