5

"Alright, are you ready?" Sting asked the three people standing beside him in a dark alley. It was late evening.

Yukino nodded, pulling a mask over her face. Her silver hair was concealed by a beanie and she wore a grey jumper. Dobengal was already wearing his mask and pulled the hood of his dark blue jacket over his head. 

Rogue grinned widely. He wasn't wearing any of his usually eye-catching outfits, just an open brown coat over black trousers and a grey shirt. His hair was tied in a low ponytail, and Sting thought about how good his boyfriend looked.

Focus, dumbass!

Sting was dressed similarly to Yukino and Dobengal. He put his mask on as Rogue left, taking a different route towards the bank.

Sticking to side streets, the other three walked slowly towards the bank, making sure Rogue would get there before them.

Sting mentally ran through the weapons and combat styles of his guild mates, they'd be needing them.

Yukino had wrapped her hands in bandages to shield them from being damaged by the punches she favored.

Dobengal had a katana that he mostly used to parry attacks, since he wasn't trained in using it. He didn't usually bother unsheathing it when he fought, which was rarely. He was more of a pick-pocket than a bank robber.

Rogue had an undefined amount of knives on his person, which he usually pulled from Gods knew where to throw at his enemies.

Sting had a crossbow, which he hid under his coat. He also had a knife to defend himself in close-quarters combat.

They arrived at Calla's town square, filled with stalls as it was Wednesday, market day. It was guarded, but the lack of airships or magical weapons had seriously hampered the officers' productivity.

"Let's go!" Sting ordered. Dobengal rushed into the bank, followed by Yukino. Sting stepped in after them, pulling out his crossbow.

Yukino decked the first guard in the face as she moved to intercept her, knocking her back. Sting pointed his weapon at the other guard, causing him to raise his hands. He gestured for both guards to drop their weapons and face the wall, leaving Yukino to watch the door.

"This is a robbery, hand over the cash and no one gets hurt." Dobengal proclaimed, not having touched his sword.

As the bank teller complied, Sting looked around.

Rogue had been standing in line and had subtly stepped aside when Dobengal had passed him. Two people stood in line in front Rogue, frozen in place.

Rogue, quiet as a shadow, walked behind the counter unnoticed. It wasn't hard, as the customers and bank teller were focused entirely on Dobengal.

"Put everything in the bags." Dobengal ordered, pulling said bags out of his jacket pockets. Trembling, the teller complied.

"Heads up, we've got company!" Yukino called out softly. Sting nodded.

"Hurry up!" Dobengal barked at the bank teller, unsheathing his sword somewhat. The man hurried up. Yukino crouched down by the doorway, ready to strike.

"You two, get over here!" Sting ordered the customers, pointing to where the guards still faced the wall. As he did, the two guards both turned around and attacked. He shot one in the hip, causing him to stumble and fall. The other pressed on, trying to punch him in the gut. Too late to line up another shot, Sting slammed his crossbow down on her hand and kicked her in the knee. As she recovered from the blow, Sting reloaded his weapon and aimed.