8. truth? (actually not)

(A/N yay.. Finally a new chapter, sorry that it took me so long, my writing style also changed a little haha)

(No one's POV)

Vampire entered the kitchen and looked at his parents, he didn't know what to say, but he knew he had to tell them somehow.

Vampire: "Mom? Dad?",

He asked, a little worried about the situation,

Vampire: "There's something I have to tell you.."

His mom: "Sure hon what is it?"

His dad was busy staring at him.

Vampire: "Well..."

Suddenly, Alchemist came in and said loudly:

Alchemist: "I LIKE GIRLS!..... I finally realized it... "

Everyone stared at Alchemist with confusion.

Their Mother: "You do what?!?"

She didn't seem happy.

Vampire: "... And I'm gay."

Their mother: "WHAT?!?"

~ silence ~

Vampire: "..... Well that's a situation.."

~~~
Later, Vampire and Alchemist decided to go Alchemist's room to calm down from the situation
~~~

Vampire: "thanks for helping out."

Alchemist: "don't expect me to do it twice.. "

Vampire: "Ngh... Don't even do it.. "

Alchemist sat on her bed and looked through the family album.

She tried her best to understand why her mother was like the way she was.

Vampire was meanwhile busy getting drunk.

Alchemist eventually got up from her bed and started to write down all information she has on one of the chalkboards she has in her room, collecting all information she has and tries to connect them.

Vampire just watched her while drinking his 4th glass of wine, when he heard his phone ringing.

After a short while Alchemist stopped the writing and looked at Vampire.

Alchemist: "I think I found it out!"

Vampire puts away his phone.

Vampire: "And I think I accidentally invited Sparkling cookie over for tomorrow... "

Alchemist: "YOU WHAT?! you know that's really risky!"

Vampire: "I know"

Alchemist: "you know mom wasn't really happy about the fact that you're gay, when she finds out you're taken, you have a problem!"

Vampire: "I know"

Alchemist: "what time you even invited him"

Vampire: "I know"

Alchemists: "do you even listen?.. "

Vampire emptied his 6th glass and looked with tired eyes at her.

Alchemist: "*sigh* alright... Good luck introduce him to Mom and Dad, because I won't help you twice."

Vampire: "*hics* uhh? Why should I introduce him..?"

Alchemist: "because that's what people do when their parents meet their love the first time! Don't tell me Sparkling is just a One night stand for you?"

Vampire: "uhhhh... "

Alchemist: "You know what, nevermind."

Vampire: *hics* "Relax, I can handle it, I mean... Sparkling is a chill dude, it'll be fine"

Alchemist: "First, I had to promise you not to tell about him and now you randomly invited him over... But you do still have a brain right?"

Vampire: "CHILL... I'll come up with an explanation somehow.."

Alchemist: "easier said than done."

~~~
Meanwhile with their parents
~~~

Redberry cookie (the dad) nervously stared at the floor while his wife complained about what a "disgrace" It was to have gay children.

T

he Mom: "I'VE PUT ALL MY HOPE IN THEM AND HOW THEY THANK ME? THEY DECIDE TO BE GAY AND WE'LL NEVER GET GRANDCHILDREN! YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS REDBERRY?"

Suddenly, Redberry cookie snapped and yelled at grape cookie (the mom) angrily.

The dad: "THAT YOU'RE A SELFISH, HOMOPHOBIC B!TCH! YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THEY DECIDED TO BE LIKE THIS?!?? THEY HAD NO ONE TO ORIENTATE ON BECAUSE THEIR SO SMART MOTHER DECIDED TO JUST RANDOMLY GO ON TOUR AND THEN TO COME BACK WHEN SHE ISN'T FAME ANYMORE!"

Grape cookie went silent in shock, she never heard her husband yell.

The dad: "stop acting like you suddenly care about them just because you failed as a mother back then... I'm tired of you trying to be the boss here... Because you don't know anything about anyone here.. I'm tired of everything, I'm tired of.... You..."

The mom: "wait... You... Want.. Divorce?... "

Grape cookie started to tear up.

The dad: "if you can't just accept anything, then maybe yes.."

RedBerry cookie leaved the room, leaving nothing his crying wife behind.

~670 words~