chap. 6 more lies

Her mother came in with a worried face.

The Mom: "Honey? Your still awake? "

She silently closed the door.

The Mom: "Listen, I just wanted to apologize for what happened, maybe you where right and it was just a Bat. "

Alchemist: "You still don't believe that it was just a Bat, do you? "

They both remained silent for a while.

The Mom: "Listen Honey, I just want to keep our family safe and when I saw your tooth and this Bat, I kinda got worried. "

Alchemist: "Kinda?! You yelled at me!"

The Mom: " *sigh* I know and I'm sorry, I just don't want you to have the same experience as me.. "

Her mother got up and opened the door.

The Mom: "I think it's time for me to leave. "

~~

It was 5am.

Alchmist was somehow not able to sleep.
Her mind still has to proceed all what happened today.

Trough the family book, she was able to find out her parent's names.
(Which she never knew)

Her mother's name is Grape cookie, and her dad's name is
Redberry cookie.

She've been trough all her family members names, the one from her mother's side are normal, but the one from her dad are kinda weird.

Now she's laying there and thought about how broken her mother's family must have been, when she ended up like this.

~~

Vampire's POV:
(Wow, no more 3rd person?!)

We all sat at the diner table.

I was sick and tired of the weird looks I received from my parents, since their arrival.

But I noticed that something was off about Alchemist, she looked like she didn't slept at all last night.

Mom: "You're alright honey? "

Mom asked, with an fake looking smile on her face.

Alchemist just nodded.

Then mom looked at me.

Mom: "Didn't you heard us last night?"

Me: "Umm, no ig? "

Usually I wouldn't agree with my sister in anything, but this time she's right.
Mom and dad don't have know.
Not yet.

Mom: "Last night a Bat was in our house, a big, creepy, red one! Luckily your sister was able to kick it out! "

I looked at Alchemist, who looked like someone who could explode.

Alchemist: "Don't you want to tell him about the other thing from yesterday? "

She said, with an frustrated tone.

Mom: "He doesn't have to know! It was between us and not between him!"

I sneaked away, when they started to arguing.

When I learned something from my friends then it is: if 2 chicks are mad at each other, it will never end good for the man.
(I learned that from Chocolate mint, he is the only one in our group who has experience with girls.)

I was on my way to my room, when I saw my dad behind me.

Dad: "Wait please! "

He said.

He came up to me.

Dad "Yesterday, when you were at the Bar, me and your mom came across it too, and I saw you... Well"

Me: "Oh?.... Yeah... I'm sleeping always most of the time there...., if you mean tha-"

Dad: "No I saw you and the Barkeeper.. Well.. "

I quickly came to the realization what he meant.

But before I could say anything, he asked:

Dad: "I don't know if that came from you being drunk or something,that you kissed him, but....
Do you like males? I mean it's ok if you do, but.. "

I didn't know how to answer.

Finally I asked back:

Me: "Did uh...did.. mom saw it too? "

Dad: "No she didn't, I just wanted to make sure that- wait was that a yes? "

I was shocked, dad was really silent before and now he's talking really seriously with me.

I slowly nodded.

Dad: "If it is like that... "

He slowly walked away.

Me: "Dad,..... you're not going to tell mom,.... are you? "

I asked, before he would leave the hallway.

Dad: "Listen, that is none of your business!"

He said.

I know he was wanting to tell me something else, but I didn't wanted to get further on it.

~~

It's been an hour now, I haven't heard anything from the others, which I'm glad about, cuz it's just too annoying.

Why they always have to be so serious?

I slowly became hungry but I wasn't in the mood to leave my room, so I got up to pick up the whine bottle I hid under my bed and poured myself a glass in.

I know it sounds off that a vampire has to drink whine instead of blood to survive, but I'm not a ordinary vampire, so what matters.

As I floated to my room, I started to question what happened last night after I got back into my room...

Alchemist must have been up all night.

I sighed.

Maybe it isn't really none of my business, like dad said....

~808 words~